The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Valentine's Day - GAME OVER: TOWN WINS!

Master Radishes

Since I was the one who was doing the analysis, and I know, I can say that.

Alright

3) Go Faulk Yourself - Gut says no

4) g_bassi13 - I'm TP

5) KeslerLuongo17 - Corrupted council at worst

6) One one two - Story is too wonky to be fake

8) King Heffy - Woud consider voting him out, if I wasn't feeling more sure about PPCLI being Mafia.

10) Aladeen - 3rd in suspects list

18) Alchemy Time - Corrupted councilor at worst

21) VICanucksfan5551 - possible Corrupted councillor. Possible Mafia. Likely neither

22) PPCLI - Tough to call, but my gut says he's our man.

So my vote remains the same.

Did I forget to mention I'm TP?

Well, I hope I'm trusted enough now that you can take my word for it that PPCLI is NOT Mafia. Pretty sure on this given what LTC had said to me. I'll leave my vote for later today when we make a more concrete decision with regards to any hunches/evidence, etc.

It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I don't know what LTC as a role-revealer could have told you that absolves PPCLI.

It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I don't know what LTC as a role-revealer could have told you that absolves PPCLI.

He didn't have to say anything... it was all in his body language... :P He saw it in his eyes and the way he moves his hips. :wub:

Wow I'm surprised none of VIC, KL, or I died that round.

Also there is now a stronger possibility that none of us are corrupted.

Due to the fact that none of us died. If the mafia had an agent in the council I'm pretty sure they would have gone for control of the lynch.

Also there is the possibility that the corrupted councillor's identity is unknown to the mafia and the didn't want to risk killing him... but that's an extremely small possibility that I think we can disregard, especially since multiple different mafia have been revealed that the councillor could have easily made contact with.

We''re forgetting something important here. The CHICAGO OUTFIT killed Toews. This means that Toews was likely affiliated with the North siders. I suspect each mafia had one corrupt TP special. If I'm right, this means the remaining corrupted councilor is affiliated with the other mafia team, which means the mafia WON'T be helping him out.

We''re forgetting something important here. The CHICAGO OUTFIT killed Toews. This means that Toews was likely affiliated with the North siders. I suspect each mafia had one corrupt TP special. If I'm right, this means the remaining corrupted councilor is affiliated with the other mafia team, which means the mafia WON'T be helping him out.

Further expanding on this, it is likely that Drouin might have been telling the truth about KL17. His mafia would have wanted him dead too.

Thar's also a possibility. Good one, I hadn't thought of that.

Archived