The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

6th Pick: 2014 NHL Entry Draft

davinci

6th Pick   

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll be happy with either Nylander or Ehlers, I just feel Virtanen is a one tick pony with no playmaking skills. Ritchie has consistency issues.

Virtanen does score most of his goals off the rush. However his skating, shot, physicality, etc are A+. He has the technical ability. The rest can be coached. I'm not saying the Canucks need to take him, but I wouldn't be disappointed if they did.

I'll be happy with either Nylander or Ehlers, I just feel Virtanen is a one tick pony with no playmaking skills. Ritchie has consistency issues.

Most kids who are around 17-18 years old have consistency issues. Thats why developing them and proper training will help them develop consistency, it isn't fair to expect a junior player to be a complete player from the moment we draft them. Reality is with the pick we have this year, the players avaliable, will most likely have to wait for several years before we even see them in the Canucks. Ehlers, Nylander, Ritchie, Virtanen etc will all need at least another couple of years before they are fully matured and ready to start in the pros.

6th

Hansen

stanton

1st overall

Kesler

2nd

Theodore

10th

26th

Draft reinhart

virtanen

and someone else

Sedin sedin jensen

shinkaruk reinhart virtanen

matthias horvat kassian

burrows gaunce richardson

higgins santorelli

Edler bieksa

garrison tanev

hamhuis corrado

theodore webber

here come all the ehler lovers because of his 7.3% body fit :towel::frantic::frantic::frantic:

You guys think this is some kind of battle or competition. Its not. We are all Canuck fans. Regardless of whom Benning chooses we deal with it and move on.

WTF is body fit? You mean body fat? Where are you getting these stats from?

You guys think this is some kind of battle or competition. Its not. We are all Canuck fans. Regardless of whom Benning chooses we deal with it and move on.

WTF is body fit? You mean body fat? Where are you getting these stats from?

CALM DOWN and the link is about 5 post above

Archived