The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canada vs U.S.A., semifinals

goalie13

Canada has the best team in the tournament. The Americans had the best defensive forwards and best goalie. I really thought they would open it up and make it a test between goaltenders.

Canada did a good job of boxing out the Americans . Price was solid when he needed to be.

Toews played as well, or better than Backes, Kesler, Callahan...?

Canada has the best team in the tournament. The Americans had the best defensive forwards and best goalie. I really thought they would open it up and make it a test between goaltenders.

Canada did a good job of boxing out the Americans . Price was solid when he needed to be.

Can't say they have the best defensive forwards when we have guys like Toews, Anaheim duo, Bergeron, etc.

Anyways, I'm still not sold on Kunitz, he made some opportunities but also failed to bury a few freebies. It's really awesome how the teams in the final still made it despite losing star of star quality players. Sweden is down Zetterberg and Henrik, while we're down Stamkos and JT. This just goes to show how strong both teams are with one hand tied to their back. Proud of Canada, MATCH THE LADIES WITH GOLD!

Win win for Canucks fans in the Gold Medal Game.

Daniel had an unreal game in the semis - was his gigantic self - and propelled a large part of that victory.

Edler was rock solid and anchored Karlsson very effectively.

Nice to see, and it will be great to see them go for Gold.

Archived