The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Decoded - Game has Started

Aladeen

Also you guys may think i'm dumb for coming out but you don't see it from my pov. The mafia members are going to be gunning for the tp in the posse so they can take over full control for 2nd lynch vote.

You should've just PM'ed me telling you were sheriff TBH.

Also you guys may think i'm dumb for coming out but you don't see it from my pov. The mafia members are going to be gunning for the tp in the posse so they can take over full control for 2nd lynch vote.

Remember, once they are down to 4 people remaining in the posse, it is disbanded and no longer a viable group to create a second lynch. Lets say there are 4 Mafia members in there, they'll make it quite evident who they are if they only target people in the posse and the numbers quickly dwindle down.

Then they'll argue who to lynch, and there will be votes split everywhere. I don't think they truly want fully control of it like you think.

Remember, once they are down to 4 people remaining in the posse, it is disbanded and no longer a viable group to create a second lynch. Lets say there are 4 Mafia members in there, they'll make it quite evident who they are if they only target people in the posse and the numbers quickly dwindle down.

Then they'll argue who to lynch, and there will be votes split everywhere. I don't think they truly want fully control of it like you think.

But how do we know they don't already have majority?

But how do we know they don't already have majority?

They could, but as I said, it would become evident very quickly. They'd have to approach the whole posse thing neutrally, otherwise if 3-4 TP come out of the posse to say "So-and-so is Mafia", I'm pretty sure we'll agree and lynch that person, and if they are Mafia, we'll lynch the rest. The Mafia wouldn't pull this ploy either as it would spotlight them.

still kinda of confused on one thing

we all who we are. I get that but what is the point of voting besides the most votes kicks the person out somehow? not even sure that how it works. I guess my question is what is the point of voting and how does it work ? kinda of got it from the OP post but still a bit confused. could someone explain it to me please.

They could, but as I said, it would become evident very quickly. They'd have to approach the whole posse thing neutrally, otherwise if 3-4 TP come out of the posse to say "So-and-so is Mafia", I'm pretty sure we'll agree and lynch that person, and if they are Mafia, we'll lynch the rest. The Mafia wouldn't pull this ploy either as it would spotlight them.

The people in this thread weren't supposed to know who the posse was. It was my idea to post the list in this thread.

still kinda of confused on one thing

we all who we are. I get that but what is the point of voting besides the most votes kicks the person out somehow? not even sure that how it works. I guess my question is what is the point of voting and how does it work ? kinda of got it from the OP post but still a bit confused. could someone explain it to me please.

Lol wut

We're trying to vote out the mafia/sk so we can win

Archived