The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Seguin 3, Nucks 1

TheRussianRocket.

Santorelli? Kesler? Garrison? Bieksa?

Kesler isn't going to be a Canuck going into next season more than likely. He pretty much said he doesn't want to be playing in Canada.

Right now your team reminds me of the Avalanche when we had Joe Sacco has the coach. Your team plays maybe 20mins per game then the rest they just look defeated and seem to not want to be there. The downfall of your team isn't the Sedins, or Luongo stuff. It's most likely Gillis not finding a coach who would be a good fit for the team that was in place. Torts is just awful for the way your players tend to play. The Sedins are having a bad season because of Torts.

mike has no respect for us .. i think its time we demand answers ... I am a season ticket holder who shows up to the state of the union address while these guys look don at us through their noses like we are idiots .. I will not renew next year .. I hope you dont either ... I want dont want to be treated like this anymore .. its our hard earned dollars that pay their checks ... now I want answers .. no more of this smug mike g B.S !!!!!

I find it funny I got an email saying my season ticket renewal info was coming this Monday and haven't seen a thing.

Team loses 6-1 the day after you get traded, yeah. After all the **** he put up with here - the crapty season last season, at least he's with a team that appreciates him.

He's not taking shots at the management or the ownership - he's taking shots at his teammates.

Are you suggesting his teammates treated him like garbage?

The upcoming schedule looks pretty cushy. Calgary, NYI, Winnipeg, Washington, Florida, TB, Nashville, Buffalo. Most of these games should be winnable if they put in some effort.

Watch us lose them all.

snapback.pngM A K A V E L I 96, on 06 March 2014 - 08:58 PM, said:

The upcoming schedule looks pretty cushy. Calgary, NYI, Winnipeg, Washington, Florida, TB, Nashville, Buffalo. Most of these games should be winnable if they put in some effort

face reality we can't score, how are we gonna win

Lack should be the last person putting blame on himself for the pathetic excuse of a game the team played.

The team sucked! Too much pressure on the kid too. MG just threw him into the fire now. Schneider was a back up in the NHL for a few years before he became a starter, and was more prepared. Lack wasn't even a back up for one season! Hope this organization didn't ruin a very good goalie with lots of potential. On a side note MG sucks...

Archived