The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

As the day drew to a close, the cooling corpse of T-rex930 hanging still from the SuperNoose, there was a disturbance.

Dral suddenly stepped forward, interrupting the murmurs of his fellow heroes. "This needs to end!" he declared. "Even if it means sacrificing myself, I will do my utmost to help the right faction win!"

Without another word, he attacked King Heffy. The two struggled for moments, as their stunned comrades watched on. Both being Superheroes, they were evenly matched, but the element of surprise gave Dral to the upper edge and he quickly finished off King Heffy.

Dral (Deadpool) was mortally wounded as well, however. As he sunk to the floor, blood flowing, he grinned weakly. "In my next life," he said, "I demand PMs." With that, he died.

Dral has killed King Heffy in a Twinblade attack!

~~~

The remaining Superheroes woke the next morning, somber from the previous night's events. (Well, except those who secretly enjoyed the carnage.)

There was no need to search for a body this time - Drouin's cadaver was spread across the room - arms in one corner, legs another, torso smeared across the floor. The Villains were getting bolder and bolder. Drouin's head was mounted on a spike, and stuffed into his mouth was a note. It read: "ONE DAY? TWO DAYS? THE END IS NEAR."

Drouin has been killed by the Villains.

PLAYER LIST

GM

Master Radishes

Players

Aladeen

Alchemy Time

Caboose

Dral

Drouin

g_bassi13

Go Faulk Yourself

Intoewsables

JE14

Kesler87

King Heffy

Kryten

MikeyBoy44

One one two

OurTimeToShine

Peaches

PPCLI

T-rex930

VICanucksfan5551

Total: 8/19

~~~

Deceased

Intoewsables [Hung: VILLAIN]

Kesler87 [Villain kill: HERO] - RESURRECTED

JE14 [Villain kill: HERO]

Alchemy Time [Hung: HERO]

PPCLI [Hung: HERO]

Aladeen [Villain kill: HERO]

g_bassi13 [Hung: VILLAIN]

One one two [Villain kill: HERO]

T-rex930 [Hung: HERO]

Dral [Deadpool: VILLAIN]

King Heffy [Deadpool kill: HERO]

Drouin [Villain kill: HERO]

He agreed to kill peaches or caboose. Would be dumb to kill his own teammates

Yeah obviously, but how would've him not using the kill expose him as mafia though? 1 for 1 at this point seems like a stupid call for the mafia.

Archived