The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official Draft Pick Watch and Playoff Watch

Ronalds.Kenins41

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Run for the playoffs. Imagine how much younger guys like Kass, Jensen, and Lack would benefit if we were to make the playoffs. I think a lot of people overlook that. It'll show them first hand that a never quit mentality and a hard work ethic breeds results and be an incredible growing and learning experience for them.

Besides, weak draft anyways.

This,

I wan't to see Jensen and Shroeder every second shift from here on out.

Let's use these games to our advantage, break in the prospects and get the highest pick possible.

Tell Henrik and Kess they can go home early.

You do understand we are 4 points out only? I don't see other teams fans saying crap like this so close to making it. I understand we need a change but so close to making it I would support the team...

Run for the playoffs. Imagine how much younger guys like Kass, Jensen, and Lack would benefit if we were to make the playoffs. I think a lot of people overlook that. It'll show them first hand that a never quit mentality and a hard work ethic breeds results and be an incredible growing and learning experience for them.

Besides, weak draft anyways.

I like this guy.

The players won't tank for picks, They don't care about who we draft. they wanna win now. Saying that...

Even if we lost in the first round, I would want them to make it.

The Kings got hot, And they won the cup..

You never know. Seen a lot of 'impossible' things happen before in sports.

Purposefully trying to lose is a disgrace to sportsmanship and sports in general. Trying to lose is really like cheating IMO.

What's the point of competitive sports? To try to win and be competitive, NOT trying to lose on purpose.

I hope that the Canuck's also share this view. If they play to win but lose, it's a different story.

Trying to win but lose is honor.

Trying to lose and lose is complete disgrace.

I'd much rather prefer them to try to win but not making the playoffs over trying to lose and miss the playoffs.

Push for the Playoffs! :canucks::towel::canucks:

6 out of our last 9 wins have come against Edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg, and it's not like we're dominating these teams lately.

Why exactly are people talking playoffs?

This team is not close.

Meanwhile, 1,127 tickets are available for the Florida game, from as low as... EIGHT BUCKS. Who's going?

Take the highest pick possible! With the way the team has played lately, they wouldn't make it past the first round anyways. Getting the highest pick possible could potentially be more useful later down the road for the team.

Edit: Judging they don't trade them away once they're of value...

6 out of our last 9 wins have come against Edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg, and it's not like we're dominating these teams lately.

Why exactly are people talking playoffs?

This team is not close.

Meanwhile, 1,127 tickets are available for the Florida game, from as low as... EIGHT BUCKS. Who's going?

I couldn't have put this better. We were smoked by an average NYI team, and barely squeaked by the Flames and Jets.

Let's wait until we play the Lightning on the 17th. We also play playoff teams in the Wild, Avalanche (x 2), Ducks (x 2) , Kings and Rangers during our last 10 games.

I would love to believe, but with Kes out and two rookies between the pipes the odds of pulling out a playoff berth are slim.

Archived