The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] March 16 Canucks Vs Luongo 12 pm

Ryan kesler the beast

Honestly why not? I think we should gget some too... Instead of some random dudes scraping ice.

Hey if our quality of hockey is gonna drop and our ticket prices still leading the top 3 in the league then dammit I want cheerleader!

I'm all for a Canucks Ice Girl team

I went to a hockey game with a Swiss friend and he was telling me how they don't have games/contests/cheerleaders/etc. over in Switzerland because they think it's all a distraction from the game. He brought up a good point. I mean, you're there to watch a game not a circus.

its funny , as I watch this lu montage I can't help but think of how different all our lives would be had we just won that last game ... I it may be redundant but we would have looked at the legacy of every player and coach differently .. as a fan base wed have nothing left to prove ... ahhh well .. maybe next year ..

I won't stop watching till we get there ..

What makes it worse is that there were so many players who deserve a cup but may never win one.

Luongo

Burrows

Henrik

Daniel

Malhotra

Bieksa

Kesler (arguably)

Realistically this team is another 3-5 years from even getting to the Finals again, let alone being a top threat in the league.

The panther franchise is a joke seriously. They have alot of good young prospects and an amazing goalie and look at their fan support.

How many canadian cities would kill to have a team. It just isnt right.

I'd have a good chuckle if they moved to Seattle in the next year or two. Luongo would be so irate.

Archived