The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT March 17th Canucks vs Tampa Bay Lightning 4:30 PM

Ryan kesler the beast

You're trolling.

If you have nothing ever positive to say, you're likely in the wrong place.

Being objective is one thing...what you're doing is another.

it's my opinion, and i was told by mods that "you will find all kinds of opinions on this site so just deal with it"

oh sorry i forgot we aren't allowed to be objective and point out that there are in fact better teams than the canucks in this league

I get your pain ..im angry and frustrated too ... I just dont agree with ya .. I believe they were an elite team .. Im guessing most everyone who has been a part of the nhl would agree

Jensen single-handedly showing everyone in the hockey work how pathetic the core of this team is.

Gillis should clean house for picks, prospects and young up and comers. The core he has built is too slow and lacking in talent to compete in this league.

this

this team was never elite, we got hot at the right time in 2011 plain and simple.

elite teams get to the finals and WIN and then continuously make deep runs or stay near the top of the league like Boston and Chicago

Uhhh WHAT?

The team was elite from 2009-2011 because of how good the Sedins were. Even at it's best, the Canucks were at most a 2.5 line team with the Sedins, Kesler, and the PP allowing the Canucks to just mow through the regular season.

Jensen single-handedly showing everyone in the hockey work how pathetic the core of this team is.

Gillis should clean house for picks, prospects and young up and comers. The core he has built is too slow and lacking in talent to compete in this league.

?????

if anything he has rejuvenated Henrik and Burrows

Archived