The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Goodbye, Whopper Wednesdays...

Miss Korea Bob.Loblaw

Turds in wrappers.

Pretty well. About an hour after eating one you really regret it. Doesnt really matter where its from the results are always about the same and its never pretty. Kinda why I try to limit it to about once every 2 weeks or so.

Subway is different. Even tho their subs are as high in fat, sodium calories etc as other fast food they at least dont leave me feeling like Ive been speared in the gut. So they got that going for them, which is nice.

Screw BK and the king.

I'm a Carls Jr Man now.

Seriously....that bcn dbl cheeseburger,,,,MMMMMmmmmmm

Are there any carls jr locations in Canada yet? I always loved their catchphrase and have heard from buddies who go to the states often that it's some of the best burgers around.

• 3 weeks later...

Used to live by the Burger King in New West. I was within easy walking distance. After a few times I stopped going there. That is without a doubt the worst BK in the lower mainland. I dont dislike BK in general but when the one near you sucks so bad. It kinda kills it for the whole chain. Its been about a decade since Ive been in one. Triple O burgers are about it for the odd time I want fast food.

The OLD burger kings from 20+ years ago, where they used to flame broil the burgers fresh in store instead of frozen and microwaved, those were good burgers.

That burger king is horrible.

i eat fast food basically every day in some form. Whether its Tim Hortons at school, mcdonalds for breakfast or a pizza or A&W for lunch, Id like to stop but then what would I eat? the last whopper i had was turrible and i never went back.

Real food?

Archived