The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 3/29/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

Sorry your right im a little angry. Didnt mean to sound so loud or angry Just thought the guys could stay a little competitive speeling at the end of the year. Guess not, sucks u know :(

Sucks for all of the canucks fans. This season just out right suck. Thought we had a chance during Dec when our 2nd line was tearing through, but injuries and goal drought from key players completely killed it. Can't always rely on Kassian to get points every night (although he's doing a great job last few games). Bright side, we are moving up the draft pick.

Of course he's not -- because goaltending was never our problem.

Lack is doing as well as can be expected to for a rookie thrown into the starter position before he was ready. He just needs a little more development time and our support. Oh, and a team that finally deals with its defensive breakdowns and inability to score!

Your support is great and all, but your divided loyalty commits you to this judgement that he's not ready, as part of your mistreatment and mistake trading Luo narrative.

Lack is ready. See - I can state an opinion as fact as well.

He's doing a great job behind a team that has struggled.

We've been struggling since Dec. dude... this is all status quo. We've been struggling offensively for a while. At least we don't have to worry about working our tv watching scheds around the post season in 2 weeks.

Yeah the worst hockey in the world since dec, i swear if they score one more goal im gonna throw one of my tvs out the window

Get rid of torts! At least with AV the canucks are forechecking aggresively and always hitting. This team looks soft now.

Hire Laviolette - better coach without the BORING hockey, drama, and yelling at players torts brings. Even Marc Crawford with his run n gun style would be better fit for this team.

Also, Jensen being demoted/punished ruining his good start and overplaying lack doesnt look good.

Archived