The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CANUCKS - RANGERS 7PM TUESDAY APRIL 1ST

Alex the Great

High draft means nothing to the now.... No one picked will play in the NHL for the next few years. Correction, if we want to become the Oilers it means a lot. Beat the Rangers, the 94 outcome sucked.

Go Nucks!!!!!

@SNETPacific

Alain Vigneault will be the 8th former #Canucks head coach to return to Vancouver with another team. Van has gone 5-1-1 in those games.

‏@SNETPacific

Former #Canuck coaches who have returned to Van. Roger Neilson, Harry Neale, Tom Watt, Pat Quinn, Mike Keenan, Marc Crawford and Tom Renny.

‏@SNETPacific

Crawford the only former #Canucks coach to come back to Vancouver with a different team and win, Jan 26, 2007 3-2 OT win with the Kings

High draft means nothing to the now.... No one picked will play in the NHL for the next few years. Correction, if we want to become the Oilers it means a lot. Beat the Rangers, the 94 outcome sucked.

Go Nucks!!!!!

Yes, yes it does. A 6th overall pick has alot of value and could potentially be packaged to get into the top 3.

A player like Dal Colle or Bennett could likely step into the NHL next season. See players like Monahan, Barkov, Lindholm, Galchenyuk.

It's important to get young impact players into the lineup while the veterans can still play and lead the way. That's the mistake the Oilers made.

How can you not like games like this, if we win we won if we loose we may get a better draft pick!!! Go Canucks go!!! Win or lose the game I'm happy regardless.... ;) same for the rest of the games.

Edit: I just want to see the young guys play well, kass as well (the big stupid goof).

How can you not like games like this, if we win we won if we loose we may get a better draft pick!!! Go Canucks go!!! Win or lose the game I'm happy regardless.... ;) same for the rest of the games.

Edit: I just want to see the young guys play well, kass as well (the big stupid goof).

win- we beat AV, good chance a young gun scored, win for lack.

lose- get to see markstrom, better draft pick, possibly a count down for the axing of gillis.

Archived