The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

He's not supposed to go unless the ball is a SURE grounder. That ball was not a sure grounder.

No, he goes when he sees/hears the hit. And just because I havent posted in this thread before doesnt mean I just jumped on the badwagon. Been following the Jays since the glory days of Hinske, Wells and Rios.

Edited by I R Baboon
  • Upvote 1

Where do you get those percentages? And where were you guys the first half of the season? Welcome to the bandwagon I guess

It's baseball, i play it, I watch it the ball does that every time, Roughned Odor made a nice play and scooped it off the turf, As far as I'm concerned Pillar did nothing wrong.

And FYI I have watched almost every game for years, I just made my account yesterday NEVER CALL ME A BANDWAGONER

No, he goes when he sees/hears the hit. And just because I havent posted in this thread before doesnt mean I just jumped on the badwagon. Been following the Jays since the glory days of Hinske, Wells and Rios.

Yes. He goes on contact IF it's a sure grounder. It wasn't. He has to make a better read. Cmon man.

It's baseball, i play it, I watch it the ball does that every time, Roughned Odor made a nice play and scooped it off the turf, As far as I'm concerned Pillar did nothing wrong.

And FYI I have watched almost every game for years, I just made my account yesterday NEVER CALL ME A BANDWAGONER

Well we can get into a pissing match over who's been following them longer. I'll still have you beat. I've played all my life too. I like Pillar. He does a lot of good but gets himself into trouble sometimes as well. Been doing it all year. I like his aggressiveness but in that particular play, he has to make a better read.