The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

40 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

They are getting harder to watch by the day...now they cant hit.....Navarro sure looks good as a White Sox....to bad he wasnt good enough for the Jays...lol...he is better than Thole annnndd Martin..lol

Yes it's tough to watch them right now, it's very tough when your starter should be pulled but you don't want him pulled lol. One of my arguments last year was besides Martin's arm, Navarro IMO is the better catcher. The hitting, I hope it still comes around, and they're just going through a Crosby early slump, it's the relief pitching and Dicky that worries me the most still.

• Upvote 1

I came to a conclusion that Jays will forever be mediocre, aside from that 4 months span last year.

If it isn't the hitting, it's the pitching. If it isn't the pitching, it's the hitting. And if it isn't the pitching or hitting, it's the bullpen unable to hold a lead. This team seem like they can never get it together and run in all cylinder. 

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Jay who?

Edit:  Does it instill confidence in the fanbase with the new GM when one of their hottest hitters right now was supposed to be traded away?

who was supposed to be traded..I missed that...Im still not over Storen for Revere.

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Saunders was part of a trade for Jay Bruce that fell through.

I guess Saunders knows they were trying to deal him...this guy Shapiro is a floon.

Bruce has some pop but sure doesnt hit for average...I like Saunders upside thanks.

Edited by ShakyWalton