The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Just now, g_bassi13 said:

The good news is Cleveland's bullpen is coming out.

The bad news is Cleveland's bullpen is coming out.

we had the same problem last year with KCs bullpen..we just have to get it on and play ball...this broadcast team should realize there is two teams playing..they are worse than the last series...Darling says I wouldnt be cheering for a guy coming out with an injury like that..get a life...first off...he shouldnt6 of been pitching with that injury and how does he know they werent cheering for him...

TBS announcer :wacko::wacko:

Fracking idiot. Jays fans cheered as Bauer left the mound in support of him, one of those classy sporting gestures by the crowd. Announcer says heading to commercial break that it's not good to cheer for a guy heading out due to injury / he thought the Jays fans were taking the piss and rubbing it in.

...the American viewers down south, I bet cause of this idiot they'll be think the same thing now. Misconception at it's worst. Idiot announcer. Bauer even acknowledged the crowd heading off. Howtf does one - especially the commentator - not get that; beyond me...

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

TBS announcer :wacko::wacko:

Fracking idiot. Jays fans cheered as Bauer left the mound in support of him, one of those classy sporting gestures by the crowd. Announcer says heading to commercial break that it's not good to cheer for a guy heading out due to injury / he thought the Jays fans were taking the piss and rubbing it in.

...the American viewers down south, I bet cause of this idiot they'll be think the same thing now. Misconception at it's worst. Idiot announcer. Bauer even acknowledged the crowd heading off. Howtf does one - especially the commentator - not get that; beyond me...

now social media's going to be like "Oh, typical Jays fans!", Jesus Christ

8 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Surely they knew this would happen? Why not play this guy game four, and the game four guy for tonight? An extra day might not have mattered anywho..

With their injuries to the rotation, Cleveland just doesn't have the starting depth at the moment.

8 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

we had the same problem last year with KCs bullpen..we just have to get it on and play ball...this broadcast team should realize there is two teams playing..they are worse than the last series...Darling says I wouldnt be cheering for a guy coming out with an injury like that..get a life...first off...he shouldnt6 of been pitching with that injury and how does he know they werent cheering for him...

Bauer clearly waved his glove to acknowledge the crowd...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

With their injuries to the rotation, Cleveland just doesn't have the starting depth at the moment.

Will be pretty embarrassing if they win this game/series, representing the AL in the WS. Such a depleted rotation, Jays should be all but expected to advance and imho are the better team.