The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

It's his 3rd blown save of the year. He will be fine. Quit overreacting

Have fun watching Jays go out of the playoffs early. Their pitching sucks (except for Price). They just seem happy to win the division and be in the playoffs for the first time in 22 years. Pitching becomes much tougher in post-season so Jays won't be scoring runs at will.

You must be blind. He's been blowing saves left and right alot lately.

He's blown 3 saves. One was in April before he was even closing. The other was over a month ago.

He's not perfect, and this adds some obvious doubt to things, as he has leaked batters on base a little more readily than he was previously as well. But the guy is not going around blowing saves every which way. Like I said, it's his first in over a month.

Have fun watching Jays go out of the playoffs early. Their pitching sucks (except for Price). They just seem happy to win the division and be in the playoffs for the first time in 22 years. Pitching becomes much tougher in post-season so Jays won't be scoring runs at will.

Not a fan of the team I see. That's ok,

Rivera blown 3 straight saves once.

I guess he sucks too, oh wait.

Big difference is Rivera is a HOFer has how many rings. Trying to compare him to Osuna is laughable and a joke. Rivera coming out of retirement still would be a better closer.

Surprised you didn't personally attack me again like you recently did before in another thread.

Edited by the last outlaw

There's bandwagoning fans, and then there's THESE kind of fan, who knows nothing about the game, and whines about everything.

There's bandwagoning fans, and then there's THESE kind of fan, who knows nothing about the game, and whines about everything.

Pretty funny coming from someone who has to resort to personal attacks.

Pot meet kettle. CDC acting like they know everything about sports including Canucks, thinking they actually will have a 100 pt season and make the playoffs because Benning says so. Talk about delusional. Canucks will be at the very bottom of NHL for years to come. Have fun with that along with the rest of the Vancouver sports teams that are losers too.

Edited by the last outlaw

Big difference is Rivera is a HOFer has how many rings. Trying to compare him to Osuna is laughable and a joke. Rivera coming out of retirement still would be a better closer.

Surprised you didn't personally attack me again like you recently did before in another thread.

It's Osuna's first year, FYI.

Pretty funny coming from someone who has to resort to personal attacks.

Pot meet kettle. CDC acting like they know everything about sports including Canucks, thinking they actually will have a 100 pt season and make the playoffs because Benning says so. Talk about delusional. Canucks will be at the very bottom of NHL for years to come. Have fun with that along with the rest of the Vancouver sports teams that are losers too.

All you do on here is post wrestling rumours that I can literally read anywhere, and bitch about your team when they lose.

Post some content.