The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Down to the last few outs. I don't think a comeback is in the cards but let's see what happens. The Royals pitching and bullpen have been absolutely unbelievable this series.

Too many missed opportunities in this one. Good teams like KC don't give you many.

not trying to be rude. But you are one of THE most negative posters I have seen, both with the Jays and the Caps

not trying to be rude. But you are one of THE most negative posters I have seen, both with the Jays and the Caps

Thanks ..I dont like the Caps,,,so that explains that...as far a the Jays go  a huge fan...but Im not all roses and lollipops unless I see something to make feel that they are doing something...Im one of the most negative posters,,,look around bro...lol

Edited by ShakyWalton

Thanks ..I dont like the Caps,,,so that explains that...as far a the Jays go  a huge fan...but Im not all roses and lollipops unless I see something to make feel that they are doing something...Im one of the most negative posters,,,look around bro...lol

Jays have the top of the lineup coming up, all it takes is one swing of the bat and its tied. 

Ben is leading off........hero in the field hero at the plate.

Bad thing is he needs to hit a HR.  

A single would be nice, if Donaldson, Bautistia, and Encarnacion could actually step up for a change... Outside of the Home Run, they've been silenced,