The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

actually like the game..found it really enjoyable as the whole series has been..be nice to see these 2 teams meet up in the ALS.

Cant say Im happy about Valencia being cut loose..I think he was a lot better bench than Kawasaki...but Muni will be gone when Travis comes back

Edited by ShakyWalton

actually like the game..found it really enjoyable as the whole series has been..be nice to see these 2 teams meet up in the ALS.

Cant say Im happy about Valencia being cut loose..I think he was a lot better bench than Kawasaki...but Muni will be gone when Travis comes back

Zaun addressed that after the game. He raised the point that is (God forbid) anything happens to Donaldson, the Jays don't have a 3rd baseman to step in. They've got Goins as insurance in the middle infield, but neither he nor Muni is suited to the hot corner.

Joey Bats can play 3rd, but that's not ideal either. IS Tolleson still with the organization?

Strange move in any event.

Zaun addressed that after the game. He raised the point that is (God forbid) anything happens to Donaldson, the Jays don't have a 3rd baseman to step in. They've got Goins as insurance in the middle infield, but neither he nor Muni is suited to the hot corner.

Joey Bats can play 3rd, but that's not ideal either. IS Tolleson still with the organization?

Strange move in any event.

Yep..Tolleson is playing in Buffalo..strange bringing up Muni instead of him..I think they bring up Muni because he is such a fan favorite..but time to get real if they are going for it..Muni can barely hit his weight.

Yep..Tolleson is playing in Buffalo..strange bringing up Muni instead of him..I think they bring up Muni because he is such a fan favorite..but time to get real if they are going for it..Muni can barely hit his weight.

I think AA and Gibbons had to keep either Colabello or Valencia and I think that they think Colabello is better. With Kawasaki you know what you're gonna get with him. He plays pretty good defense and can work the count every at bat. But if Donaldson gets injured (hopefully not) who's gonna play for him? That's my concern. Anyways, hope it all works out.