The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia [The Game] - NHL - GAME OVER, BRUINS WIN

Peaches

man I can't let Don Peaches (aka the Godfather of Funk, aka The Juicy One, aka The Host with the most below) have any holes in his game! I will fill your holes peaches, cause I know you'd do the same for me (filling my holes that is).

Did you say roles or holes?

Whatever, sign me up!

Elf.gif

man I can't let Don Peaches (aka the Godfather of Funk, aka The Juicy One, aka The Host with the most below) have any holes in his game! I will fill your holes peaches, cause I know you'd do the same for me (filling my holes that is).

Whatever, sign me up!

crying irl

Whatever, sign me up!

bkwKq.gif

Whatever, sign me up!

That%27s_Hot.gif

I will never believe that. He was throwing a fit that whole game in the mafia pm because we weren't following his plan.

He also made another account (TPP i believe) and once we figured out it was him he swore he'd do it again and get away with it...

That was Dral.

I voted yes because I'm pretty sure this is going to be a vanilla game and I'd rather get this thing with PJs done with already.

1) PPCLI

2) OurTimeToShine
3) GreenDemon
4) VICanucksfan5551
5) GFY
6) IlDuce39
7) g_bassi13
8) King Heffy
9) Kryten

10) Master Radishes

11) One one two

12) Intoewsables

13) Burrdaman

14) BoHunterBooth

15) Luciferase

16) Caboose

17) Kesler87

18) Aladeen

19) MikeyBoy44

20) CatsPajamas ???

I may have missed someone in all the pages of the raging debate.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Here's the way I see it, give CPJ one more chance, everyone deserves a second chance, if he screws up again, ban for life, pretty simple if you ask me.

Here's the way I see it, give CPJ one more chance, everyone deserves a second chance, if he screws up again, ban for life, pretty simple if you ask me.

The issue is that its more of a third chance now. But I agree with the sentiment.

Also, I don't see your name on the sign-up list.

Guest Gumballthechewy

The issue is that its more of a third chance now. But I agree with the sentiment.

Really? Oh, I didn't know that.

Also, I don't see your name on the sign-up list

Yeah, I don't know if I want to play.

1) PPCLI

2) OurTimeToShine
3) GreenDemon
4) VICanucksfan5551
5) GFY
6) IlDuce39
7) g_bassi13
8) King Heffy
9) Kryten

10) Master Radishes

11) One one two

12) Intoewsables

13) Burrdaman

14) BoHunterBooth

15) Luciferase

16) Caboose

17) Kesler87

18) Aladeen

19) MikeyBoy44

20) CatsPajamas

21) Gumball "boo hoo I'm not sure if I want to play yet" thechewy

Well Yah are whether you like it or not, Don Peaches needs holes filled and we are all gonna fill his holes, together!

Guest Gumballthechewy

maxresdefault.jpg

Booooo! Booo Gummy! Boooooo!

I know... It's fun but it just takes up too much of my free (and not so free) time.

Archived