The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia [The Game] - NHL - GAME OVER, BRUINS WIN

Peaches

My last words: get Kryten and tear him to pieces imo. Disappointed you all bought into his shoddy reasoning.

You did that to yourself by not defending your position at all. What did I say: explaining yourself helps the TP's, lashing out and getting defensive helps no one.

FTR, accusing a TP at this stage would be an incredibly stupid move for a mafia. The ones who jumped on without offering their own take on the situation should be looked at.

Eh. As much as we could lynch Kryten for pushing Luci's death, I don't think that'd be a good idea. We have to think very critically here because we suddenly don't have as much of a gap as we once did.

I truly don't think Kryten is Mafia simply because I can read Kryten very well when he is and isn't Mafia (No offense Kryten). Kryten doesn't dare push for lynches when he's Mafia, and he'd sure be a hell of a lot quieter. If Kryten is infact Mafia, he's sure fooled me.

Eh. As much as we could lynch Kryten for pushing Luci's death, I don't think that'd be a good idea. We have to think very critically here because we suddenly don't have as much of a gap as we once did.

I truly don't think Kryten is Mafia simply because I can read Kryten very well when he is and isn't Mafia (No offense Kryten). Kryten doesn't dare push for lynches when he's Mafia, and he'd sure be a hell of a lot quieter. If Kryten is infact Mafia, he's sure fooled me.

Lol, no offense taken.

Anyone who cares to just needs to look back at that round to see how it went down. Luci dug her own grave, that's why practically everyone voted for her.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I'll be happy to let you pushing for my death be your downfall

You need to check your emotions at the door babe, this is just a game.

I'm not willing to believe Kryten is mafia at this point. He's definitely playing like he does when TP. I should hope it's also clear to a couple people (who I've talked to about my role) that I'm likely TP as well. It would be quite an elaborate lie, even for me, I would think. But if PPCLI or Kryten wish to counter that assertion, be my guest.

One of GFY or PPCLI could be KP. But I don't think we're at the point where we need to panic and assume the worst just yet. I've seen no evidence of this being a possibility. They likely would have offed the Sheriff by now, at least.

That leaves KH, ilduce, Gumball, and Caboose. I would pick the first two as most suspicious to me, at this point.

For what it's worth, I hope the alliance focuses on the un-investigated for the moment (who have a 1/3 chance of being Mafia) vs trying to find the needle-in-a-haystack KP or SK. Especially if the Sheriff is still alive.

I guess I'd have to look at Kryten, Caboose or Heffy?

I'm not willing to believe Kryten is mafia at this point. He's definitely playing like he does when TP. I should hope it's also clear to a couple people (who I've talked to about my role) that I'm likely TP as well. It would be quite an elaborate lie, even for me, I would think. But if PPCLI or Kryten wish to counter that assertion, be my guest.

One of GFY or PPCLI could be KP. But I don't think we're at the point where we need to panic and assume the worst just yet. I've seen no evidence of this being a possibility. They likely would have offed the Sheriff by now, at least.

That leaves KH, ilduce, Gumball, and Caboose. I would pick the first two as most suspicious to me, at this point.

I (and others I'm sure) wouldn't put much past you, MR. ;) At any rate, I am not in a very good position to counter your assertion. Others you have been in contact with however, should probably at least look into it considering you have not been investigated. That is my feeling on the matter.

Other than that, I agree with your list. Because Luci came back TP, and VIC's assertion that the GD voters be investigated, I am leaning away from Il Duce atm.

That leaves Gumball, Caboose, KH and MR for investigation targets IMO.

I'd love to be investigated (confirmed KP? ;) ), but I think Heffy is the best choice now.

If anyone has the chance, go back and look at VIC's posts. And Aladeen's if he had any serious ones. (Kesler is too erratic to find patterns in, and Mikey and GD were too inactive.) See what he says. He's the kind of player who will try to play as though he's TP, and thus make up a "lead" to follow (i.e. whoever voted for GD) and call out a teammate or two along the away.

I tried to go back and grab some voting records, but there are really none. Peaches was on mobile for the last couple rounds so others counted the votes and didn't always list every vote or who voted for every candidate. But that's another possibility for finding info. I'm out all day tomorrow, as I said, so I have no time to do it.

Archived