The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(TEMP GDT) Anaheim Ducks @ Vancouver Canucks

cleowin

9 fukcing shots?!! What a fukcing joke. Season on the line. Fukctards cant even muster 10 shots against a goalie in his first nhl appearance. Good fukcing bye gillis. Good fukcing bye torts. Good fukcin bye canucks. Good fukcing bye cdc wastes of fukcing skin fukcs

Spellcheck!

9 fukcing shots?!! What a fukcing joke. Season on the line. Fukctards cant even muster 10 shots against a goalie in his first nhl appearance. Good fukcing bye gillis. Good fukcing bye torts. Good fukcin bye canucks. Good fukcing bye cdc wastes of fukcing skin fukcs

Mods be like:

perma_banned.gif

Ah. My dad's had tickets in the champions club for.. I think it's the 6th year now?

I think he's been on the waiting list to move down into the lower bowl instead.

there will be lots next yr for sure.. the wait list will cut in half after this season.. i already know 3 coworkers won't be renewing their tickets... they have been STH for over 8 yrs

no u

Archived