The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] OFFICIALLY ELIMINATED FROM THE PLAYOFF RACE

Del Rio

I laugh at the people who blame injuries for our losses and bad season this year. Fact is we've been bad even when we had our full line. The problem this whole year has always been our top guys were a no show and since our cup finals, goal scoring has been our major issue and it has yet to be resolved.

I thought Eddie played well Dont fault him on any of the 3 goals. Zack Kassian was a beast and is starting to learn how to take over games one shift at a time.

I actually liked Alex Edlers game tonight. He still made mistakes but he seems to be relaxing more and making the simple play rather than over think it.

Still plenty of fun and interesting chases left in the season!

Will the Canucks break the team record for fewest goals in a season? They need 5 to tie and 4 to break in 3 games.

Will Henrik Sedin break Linden's record for fewest points by the number one forward on the team with 51?

Will Kesler break the record of 26 goals for fewest goals by the top scorer on the team?

sick of hank's post game comments after every loss. same crap with no emotion..the whole sedin demenour has infected the whole team. please get rid of these two…it's gonna be a painful team to watch with the sedins as our top guys for the next 4 years folks..

Archived