The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] COL - 04/10/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

What a loser....who is that idiot talking ?

The Canucks were already LOSING before Torts got suspended.

His suspension didn't start the sinking - they hit the Ice Berg before that game - 1 win in 9 games including a 9-1 drubbing to the Ducks.

IMHO - that was one of the best things he did - sick and tired of this team taking whatever other teams do to them.

Torts stood up for them - yeah - it was wrong - but at least he showed some bloody emotion and made a stand "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

I'm not sold on torts, but I can't see him getting fired after 1 year when the real fault belongs to the players. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the downward spiral since 2011. It's so painfully obvious that we need a rebuild.

What a loser....who is that idiot talking ?

The Canucks were already LOSING before Torts got suspended.

His suspension didn't start the sinking - they hit the Ice Berg before that game - 1 win in 9 games including a 9-1 drubbing to the Ducks.

IMHO - that was one of the best things he did - sick and tired of this team taking whatever other teams do to them.

Torts stood up for them - yeah - it was wrong - but at least he showed some bloody emotion and made a stand "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

Agreed. Too bad Torts didn't come in a bit earlier with a bit more talent on the team... if we were winning with him at the helm I think he would have been legendary here.

Archived