The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: 20th Century Warfare

g_bassi13

My brother is a massive Avalanche fan, and he had the overtime on pause while he was eating the brinner that I made. He comes back to the game about 5 minutes behind or so. My dad having been watching the game live comes in to tell him that the Avs won, despite clearly knowing that my brother was watching from behind. He does this like a real life troll all the time, and this time was particularly awful, as it was a playoff overtime game. Then 5 minutes later my brother gets to see his favourite player in Stasny win the game, and he feels barely anything. Sucks, lol.

Now I'll get back to my nighfall write up. But I'll leave you guys with a tease that will make some people or two feel really bad. A spoiler of sorts of my own.

Vote Count

Where's Wellwood (9) - Go Faulk Yourself, PPCLI, Kryten, Caboose, Drouin, mau5trap, Malkin Cookies, Bo Hunter Booth, Intoewsables

Bo Hunter Booth (3) - OurTimeToShine, Kesler87, Where's Wellwood

Intowesables (2) - Peaches

You have been sentenced to hang by the shrinking UN Council, Where's Wellwood. You may have your last words.

My brother is a massive Avalanche fan, and he had the overtime on pause while he was eating the brinner that I made. He comes back to the game about 5 minutes behind or so. My dad having been watching the game live comes in to tell him that the Avs won, despite clearly knowing that my brother was watching from behind. He does this like a real life troll all the time, and this time was particularly awful, as it was a playoff overtime game. Then 5 minutes later my brother gets to see his favourite player in Stasny win the game, and he feels barely anything. Sucks, lol.

Now I'll get back to my nighfall write up. But I'll leave you guys with a tease that will make some people or two feel really bad. A spoiler of sorts of my own.

That's a total dick move. Your brother must have been pissed.

Nightfall Number #2

The Soviets had a perfect and calculated target planned for their hitman. On his way out though he accidentally walks into a plate glass sliding door, and his concussion renders him unable to deliver the hit for the night.

The Soviet kill attempt misses.

-----------------------------------------

The Nazis were thinning in numbers quickly. Looking to turn their fortunes, they turned to Kryten, to deliver their kill. Having absolutely no idea this was coming, the kill was easy. Kryten was left for dead at the steps of the UN headquarters.

---------------------------------------------

The Vigilante through his indirect investigation came to a conclusion. Peaches had been lying, and was a Mafioso the whole time. Showing no mercy to someone they believed to have deceived his way into the UN alliance ranks, the kill was brutal. Laying him down beside Kryten, they left a sign warning off anyone else who tried to do the same. Peaches was dead.

1) PPCLI
2) Kryten
3) Kesler87
4) King Heffy
5) Intoewsables
6) VICanucksfan5551
7) Peaches
8) One one two
9) Bo Hunter Booth
10) Luciferase
11) OurTimeToShine
12) Caboose