The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: 20th Century Warfare

g_bassi13

You're slipping, man. You missed like half of my team.

I'm not sure if it was discussed before as I may have missed it, but I'm assuming the mafia teams have 4 people each? 23/3 = 7.66666666 --> 8 ? Which means there are 3 soviets left?

If Kesler missed half his team, then the 3 soviets have to be, and should be lynched in this order:

1) Intoewsables

2) Intoewsables

3) Intoewsables

Just hand me the MVP award early.

Is no one going to talk about why the nazis had 2 kills yesterday?

I have a feeling 112's role wasn't quite the same as the normal TB. Again, this is just a guess, but I'm assuming her role allowed her to take someone with her when killed as opposed to killing herself to take someone else out.

I have a feeling 112's role wasn't quite the same as the normal TB. Again, this is just a guess, but I'm assuming her role allowed her to take someone with her when killed as opposed to killing herself to take someone else out.

Nah I'm pretty sure one of your teammates has the "angel of death" role hehe

What about Malkin Cookies? Who here has played mafia with him before, is this level of inactivity normal? My list so far: Kesler, Intoews and Peaches (not sure about Otis but it is a possibility). One or two of these players have to be mafia as well: BHB, Malkin Cookies, Drouin, smallthegiant.

Archived