Canucks Community

(Temp GDT)Canucks vs Flames 6pm SNET-P

Watermelon

Anyone think Quinn was taking a shot at Torts for Linden? lol

1. Playing four lines

2. Made his players leaders/accountable

3. Focused on his TEAM

I actually think he was....and it made sense

You sit players for most of a game they never feel part of the team, they never are accountable, they never have a role or don't know what that role is..

I think Torts is gone

I predict Jensen scores 5 goals and somebody FINALLY wins that Safeway $1 million thing

Haha, nice. Has anyone ever won that? I don't recall anyone scoring 5 times in recent memory. Daniel potted four in February 2004 vs the Wings and Nazzy had four against Pittsburgh in December 2003 (the game where it appeared that backup Chris Levesque from UBC would see some action) but I don't believe anyone has scored five from the WCE era onward. That's probably around the time they started this contest, as Sportsnet came in 99.

So, just how injured were the Sedins during the horrific backslide this year? They have looked very, very good the last 7-8 games which makes me think they played a large chunk of the season pretty injured.

Henrik said something about a month ago that implied that they have been hurt. Clearly he was but I think maybe Daniel was hiding something for a while...

He said when the season is over, people will understand why they didn't perform the same (or something like that).

Anyone else think it would be a good idea to just let fans in for free and they can just find any remaining seats to watch from? At least you may get something from them in money from concessions and merchandise instead of nothing

That would piss off a lot of the people that paid. Not to mention, it would drive down ticket sales.

Anyone think Quinn was taking a shot at Torts for Linden? lol

1. Playing four lines

2. Made his players leaders/accountable

3. Focused on his TEAM

I actually think he was....and it made sense

You sit players for most of a game they never feel part of the team, they never are accountable, they never have a role or don't know what that role is..

I think Torts is gone

I also LOL'd at Robson about Quinn "his players respected and loved him". Ummmm, yea...

And even when the Sedins were elite players, they didn't do a damn thing vs the Bruins in 2011.

The Canucks will NEVER win the cup as long as the Sedins are still on the team, that contract they signed earlier this year was his last big mistake.

New leadership is needed if this franchise wants to move forward

The Twins have looked great this period, encouraging signs that they do still have it, if we can make a coaching change and bring in a coach that plays them to there strengths I could see them having a good year next year.

That's what it's all about.

Sure everyone loved the idea of having the Sedins kill penalties and block shots, but in reality it was idiotic.

This coach did not use them effectively and burnt them out by the halfway point.

Archived