The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[BOXING]Related discussion here!

Angry Goose

• 4 months later...
On 10/14/2022 at 4:07 PM, Angry Goose said:

Jam packed day tomorrow (Sat Oct 15).  Wish I wasnt working.

Caught the highlights of the Caleb Plant and Wilder Knockouts. Man, sweeeet hands Plant, that was beautiful.

On 6/4/2022 at 5:30 PM, Angry Goose said:

@HI5 @Down by the River Haney vs Kambosos tonight, TSN @ 6pm.

This fight has turned into just as much of a trash talking / heated rivalry as Romero / Davis.  Gonna be a high lvl fight.

Missed the second match, Haney looked badly dehydrated in the images I saw. Wonder if it was his last fight at 135.

12 minutes ago, HI5 said:

Caught the highlights of the Caleb Plant and Wilder Knockouts. Man, sweeeet hands Plant, that was beautiful.

If youre able, watch the whole fight. That was one of the testiest bouts Ive seen in awhile.   Those two did not like each other at all.

12 minutes ago, HI5 said:

Missed the second match, Haney looked badly dehydrated in the images I saw. Wonder if it was his last fight at 135.

Could be….said in his post fight he wasnt planning on moving up. GK even said he is a big man at 135.  Fight wise though a great battle.  Both guys came to fight-credit to them both. 

• Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Not really a fan of all the exhibition bouts.  Mayweather vs McGregor and the Paul garbage never got my money or time.  

I cheat and stream.  A bit jogged at some times but i won't pay money for it.

Last nights pul v silva was so embarrassing to watch.  Honestly, he needs to box someone real.  When he did, he was knocked the hell out and kept on his feet but it was an exhibition so didn't even count.  Just ridiculous.  I wanna see him fight someone real

• Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Angry Goose said:

Dont usually purchase PPV at home but definitely tempted - this Saturday.

Rooting for Plant in this one

Yep, I think a lot of people are underestimating Caleb Plant. As good as Benavidez is, he may be in for a big surprise. 

Might place a bet on Plant given the odds. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...