The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: DEADWOOD

Kryten

Well, I'm going to work soon so I likely won't get much input in (Closing for the first time in ages! Yay!)

For one, I'd say really look into the voice switching once KH announced that they wanted to target 112. Although I wouldn't put too much stock into it because for myself, 112 wasn't sold for me when the TP alliance said that's who they wanted lynched.

I'd also go and look back at the votes before Aladeen was investigated. Anyways, I'm not going to vote until my break around 5-6 probably, maybe right before nightfall if I can squeak a peek at my phone.

Fair enough, I didn't even know you and VIC had a convo tbh.

I'd be open to a sheriff investigation.

Of course you would. Why would we use it on you when we're lynching you?...

By the way Drouin, what's with your use of facepalm in that vote? It comes across as arrogant IMO.

csb

Interesting. Toews was typing out a post while I was making my last one. I came back to find no post, and Toews not in the thread.

I was trying to post on mobile at work but had to put my phone away. :lol:

I was going to reply to Peaches telling him that using an investigation on him would only help identify sheriffs if he were Mafia.

It was Aladeen's suggestion.

Oh well, guess I'm getting lynched.

Yup it was all Aladeen, you and you're mafia buddies have really tried hard to get me lynched, you should have just killed me last round.

I'm not in the TP Alliance but if I was I would lynch you, vig kill VIC and investigate someone random.

Archived