The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: DEADWOOD

Kryten

Nice to see we're all in agreement on Virtanen. He's not a bad prospect per se, but I just don't see enough to warrant taking him anywhere in the top-10. I'd definitely prefer Ehlers or Nylander at #6. Also a big fan of Robby Fabbri but taking him that high would be too much of a stretch.

Yeah, if we had a pick around 15ish, I'd probably be in favour of picking Virtanen. He has put up a ton of goals with his speed, size, and shot. He could very well end up as a 30 goal David Booth style player. I'm just very way of those "all the tools, questionable toolbox" type players.

Haven't looked a ton at Fabbri, but his size is probably a little worrying to be taking him that high.

Guys, just so you know my backpack that had my laptop, all my notes, and phone in it was stolen from the exam room yesterday so unless I find it I'm going to have to use school computers to cast votes and whatnot since my roommate's moving out in an hour. Considering right now I've got to make a whole new set of notes for my exam tonight if I can't find my backpack, that might not happen. If things work out better than expected, I'll get a vote in tonight around 5ish. If I don't have any posts by then, just god kill me.

Real sorry about the inactivity, lots of unexpected (mis)adventures the past week. I'll be guaranteed active next game, and maybe host a few in some time if people want my games again.

Guys, just so you know my backpack that had my laptop, all my notes, and phone in it was stolen from the exam room yesterday so unless I find it I'm going to have to use school computers to cast votes and whatnot since my roommate's moving out in an hour. Considering right now I've got to make a whole new set of notes for my exam tonight if I can't find my backpack, that might not happen. If things work out better than expected, I'll get a vote in tonight around 5ish. If I don't have any posts by then, just god kill me.

Real sorry about the inactivity, lots of unexpected (mis)adventures the past week. I'll be guaranteed active next game, and maybe host a few in some time if people want my games again.

Damn, that's $***ty. Hope it works out.

Crappy, sorry to hear that man, I hate that with exams, you have leave your backpack at the back of the room or in another room and anyone who finishes early can just rifle through anything they want.

Archived