The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDF: (3) Chicago Blackhawks vs (4) Minnesota Wild

Who will win the series?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hope we get to see the Hawks and the Habs in the finals. Big thanks to Chicago. Couldn't be more pleased to see the Wild and more importantly Cooke knocked out.

That's the final I predicted in the NHL bracket challenge.

Kudos to the Wild for a heck of a series and playoffs. They are a far better them than I expected.

Hawks Avs matchup would have been fun to watch.

I'm still convinced that even if we won game 7 we would have been swept but it still would have been crazy entertaining and exciting hockey. Looking forward to seeing each other in the playoffs for years to come in the very near future though.

Hawks Avs matchup would have been fun to watch.

I think the Wild put up more of a fight than the Avs would have. The Avs looked very poor after Barrie went out with an injury. Their possession numbers also weren't that great. They struggled against the Wild's possession game, I don't think they would have fared much better against the Hawks.

I'm still convinced that even if we won game 7 we would have been swept but it still would have been crazy entertaining and exciting hockey. Looking forward to seeing each other in the playoffs for years to come in the very near future though.

Colorado has very good young team and great future in my opinion.

During the regular season they presented great challenge for the Hawks.

It just seems when Cooke injured Barrie momentum swung the other way.

Hope we get to see the Hawks and the Habs in the finals. Big thanks to Chicago. Couldn't be more pleased to see the Wild and more importantly Cooke knocked out.

He was just a few feet away and got to see Kane put it in too, right in front of his face ahaha :bigblush:

That wasnt fare that bounce shouldnt of counted or the refs could of done something it seems stupid that a good tight series ends that way. Not fare at all total bs chicago doesnt deserve that. Not at all

Yeah, that totally wasn't fare.

I mean, Matt Cooke doesn't have to pay for public transit tonight because Kane sent him back home in a cab.

Crawford 2

Wild 1

with a nod to Kane and his 10 second workout with the quick work on the freak turnover.

I don't really like either team for various personnel, I'd have liked the Wild to beat the Hawks just to throw their club into a bit of turmoil for next season, but I'd like the Hawks to beat the Wild because I enjoy watching Blackhawks brand of hockey, when they actually play it. I hope their opponent is Anaheim.

It wasn't a turnover that ended the game. Was a weird bounce off the glass on a dump in. Bicks tied up suter on the way by which allowed kane to beat cooke to the puck.

That's the final I predicted in the NHL bracket challenge.

Kudos to the Wild for a heck of a series and playoffs. They are a far better them than I expected.

Young and fast with a cornerstone d-man with a partner developing quickly. They are going to be a pain to play against for a lot of years to come.

That wasnt fare that bounce shouldnt of counted or the refs could of done something it seems stupid that a good tight series ends that way. Not fare at all total bs chicago doesnt deserve that. Not at all

I don't even know where to begin with this post....

Are you 12? You sound like it anyways with the you post.

fail_english_that%2527s_unpossible.jpg

Colorado has very good young team and great future in my opinion.

During the regular season they presented great challenge for the Hawks.

It just seems when Cooke injured Barrie momentum swung the other way.

No doubt they've got great young pieces, but I bet they fall back,next yr..Think TBay after they lost in 2011 to Bruins.

Col needs a lot on D, & I don't think Varlamov will be their long-term answer. Fall back, then spring fwd in a yr or two.

No doubt they've got great young pieces, but I bet they fall back,next yr..Think TBay after they lost in 2011 to Bruins.

Col needs a lot on D, & I don't think Varlamov will be their long-term answer. Fall back, then spring fwd in a yr or two.

So what about Varlamov's breakout year makes you think he isn't the long term answer? He's entered his prime and was an elite goaltender this season...

Archived