The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDF: (1) Anaheim Ducks vs (3) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just checked the score. Looks like Gibson choked eh. Too bad was really hoping for a new team to make the conference finals. This is bs. I don't understand how LA keeps doing it. We'll have to wait until they suck before we have any shot at the cup. That could be well over 5 years

4 of the last 5 winners will be two teams if LA or Chicago wins it.

As much as I am against following another teams "model" to win the cup, I hope Chicago wins it again as if we are following anyone's style of play, it should be them. We proved that the high skill and speed model can be successful and man oh man was it entertaining stuff in 2011.

Much as I can't stand the guy, must admit, Doughty has been very impressive today. Earning his monster contract.

The US feed said the LA players(collectively) are like 57 and 4 in game seven scenarios. This is one of the most LUDICROUS stats I've ever witnessed in hockey!..Hard to fathom. Lombardi must be given credit for assembling Clutch, with a capitalfreeken-C.

As much as I am against following another teams "model" to win the cup, I hope Chicago wins it again as if we are following anyone's style of play, it should be them. We proved that the high skill and speed model can be successful and man oh man was it entertaining stuff in 2011.

I agree, the Hawks are the most fun team in the league to watch. But then they've got half a dozen pretty special players to make it all go.

Much as I can't stand the guy, must admit, Doughty has been very impressive today. Earning his monster contract.

The US feed said the LA players(collectively) are like 57 and 4 in game seven scenarios. This is one of the most LUDICROUS stats I've ever witnessed in hockey!..Hard to fathom. Lombardi must be given credit for assembling Clutch, with a capitalfreeken-C.

People can opine all they want...bottom line is the guy's a helluva player.

Archived