The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 15 Thread

PlayStation

A lot of players exploit the game by using X or A to protect the puck, you can't even knock the guy off the puck going full speed with Weber or Chara. It's pretty dumb, I just let them skate around then quickly attack the player who's he passing it to but it's just really annoying. Some players just spin around in the offensive zone till they can cut into the slot and fire one short side, they just continually do that. It's fair to do that but some players I've played against just use that the whole game to score goals which is a waste of time. Ranked top 400 on OVP but went on a bad slump going from top 300 to around 500.

Have a HUT time full of guys like Carter, Lucic, Turris, Sharp, Iginla, Giordano, Seabrook, Hamhuis, Staals, MacDonald, Alzner, Vlasic. Just solid two-way, big players and some speed. All base and in division 1.

Usually play OVP now because HUT kind of got boring once I won the divison 1 title. That's all I really wanted to accomplish.

A lot of players exploit the game by using X or A to protect the puck, you can't even knock the guy off the puck going full speed with Weber or Chara. It's pretty dumb, I just let them skate around then quickly attack the player who's he passing it to but it's just really annoying. Some players just spin around in the offensive zone till they can cut into the slot and fire one short side, they just continually do that. It's fair to do that but some players I've played against just use that the whole game to score goals which is a waste of time. Ranked top 400 on OVP but went on a bad slump going from top 300 to around 500.

Have a HUT time full of guys like Carter, Lucic, Turris, Sharp, Iginla, Giordano, Seabrook, Hamhuis, Staals, MacDonald, Alzner, Vlasic. Just solid two-way, big players and some speed. All base and in division 1.

Usually play OVP now because HUT kind of got boring once I won the divison 1 title. That's all I really wanted to accomplish.

That's what happened to me. Won Div 1 Title, got bored.

So I've been in Division 1 for a few months now. I just bought Kessel and Giroux for my 3rd line. I've been 2-7 since.

It's absolute bs how bad ice tilt is. I've been outplaying my oponents by a large margin, yet their goalies seem to turn into 2010/2011 Tim Thomas while my goalie is Cloutier. It's the first time I've been demoted since I've bought the game. I've even received a message from one opponent who said that he didn't deserve the win.

So I've been in Division 1 for a few months now. I just bought Kessel and Giroux for my 3rd line. I've been 2-7 since.

It's absolute bs how bad ice tilt is. I've been outplaying my oponents by a large margin, yet their goalies seem to turn into 2010/2011 Tim Thomas while my goalie is Cloutier. It's the first time I've been demoted since I've bought the game. I've even received a message from one opponent who said that he didn't deserve the win.

Same all the time. They usually hit me with a “GG you should have won” or something along the lines.

Same all the time. They usually hit me with a GG you should have won or something along the lines.

Usually I get angry messages. :P Seriously though, Division 1 is so tilted that it's not even funny. It's the same thing every game. Once I lost to Peters 7-4 using Rinne, and outshooting my opponent 37-18.

Usually I get angry messages. :P Seriously though, Division 1 is so tilted that it's not even funny. It's the same thing every game. Once I lost to Peters 7-4 using Rinne, and outshooting my opponent 37-18.

Play better Defence. Says the guy who is 500-250 ::D

Just thought I'd share my BeaGM story since most of us are Canucks fans...

Started a new career with Arizona, planning do build through the draft and then acquire top talent through trades. I did that, but made the stupid decision of thinking San Jose's castoffs would = playoffs for me. Marleau and Thornton choked, and I got fired at the end of my contract. To my surprise, Canucks offered me a 3 year deal. Took it, made some re-building type moves, had one bad season, drafted high, and was ready for the next season. Before I took over, the CPU had traded Daniel Sedin. Heading into my 2nd season with the Canucks, the only guys I had left on the team from the 2011 run were H. Sedin and Dan Hamhuis. I traded to get Daniel Sedin back. The Sedins exploded offensively for the twilight of their careers (both just 82 overall at this point), and I snuck into the playoffs. My #1 goalie (a 1st overall draft pick) got hurt...but Daniel Sedin and Eddie Lack stepped up huge and the Canucks beat the Penguins in 5 games in the finals (All simmed) to win the cup. Both Sedins retire in the off-season.

I can't even image how cool that story would be if it was in real life ;)

I hate when people play like that. I play to have fun. When i play it feels more like a game and not skate around for a glitch goal.

Its really frustrating when i outshoot people 35-6 and lose 4-1(litterally just happened)

My team right now:

Hall - Duchene - _____

Robitaille - Datsyuk - Giroux (100 chem)

Boedker - Filpulla - Sharp (100 chem)

Palat - Helm - Tarasenko (100 chem)

Lidstrom © - Doughty

Suter - Karlsson (100 chem)

Mov. Brodie - Letang

Rinne

Bishop

I still have Movember Luongo and Schneider that I'm praying get upgrades that can net me at least 225K each. Brodie getting a TOTY would really make my defence look nice.

Edit: Teams coming together nicely. Got a sweet 295K for Movember Schneider and just need Bure to complete it. Have 87K left and Movember Luongo still to sell, just waiting until Lu gets his 400th win.

Archived