The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 15 Thread

PlayStation

Does anyone else have their line up randomly change while playing Be a GM?

It's extremely frustrating when you're trying to play with guys like Hunter Shinkaruk or Bo Horvat and they just get pulled out of the line up

I used to because whenever there were injuries it automatically shifted guys in and out but since i've turned off injuries i've been fine

IDK what roster your using, but in the newest one Baertschi (81) puts up 60 points on the second line in the 2015 season. By 2016 Shinkaruk is a 81 Gaunce is a 82, Horvat is a 85, Clendening is a 82, Corrado is a 83. Pretty good update if you ask me. But they have Gaunce as Elite which we all know he isn't

IDK what roster your using, but in the newest one Baertschi (81) puts up 60 points on the second line in the 2015 season. By 2016 Shinkaruk is a 81 Gaunce is a 82, Horvat is a 85, Clendening is a 82, Corrado is a 83. Pretty good update if you ask me. But they have Gaunce as Elite which we all know he isn't

Jensen shot up to 85 for me, Clendenning went to 84. Shink is 79, Horvat's a whopping 87, and Gaunce and Corrado are 81. It's weird, usually when I start be a gm, existing prospects always bust.

NHL 15 is $35 on Xbox right now.

Worth the buy? Or should I just wait at this point.

Just wait, especially if you are talking about current gen (XBONE). NHL 16 should be much improved (AKA will suck less).

Just wait, especially if you are talking about current gen (XBONE). NHL 16 should be much improved (AKA will suck less).

I have low hopes after this year. If they start advertising better graphics and new intros I'll be sticking to NHL 15 and MLB

Just played a guy that only knew how to score by using the far side glitch...He ended up winning too which pissed me off. Literally all he tried to do all game.

That's basically all that EASHL on PS3/360 is now. Everyone's either using a right hander and cheesing it to the top right corner, or they're a left hander skating at the left circle shooting it top right.

Does anyone else have their line up randomly change while playing Be a GM?

It's extremely frustrating when you're trying to play with guys like Hunter Shinkaruk or Bo Horvat and they just get pulled out of the line up

Turn assistant coach edits lines to completely off. When injuries happen it will prompt you to have to make lineup changes. Even set to minimal the CPU will change your lines due to injuries without prompting you.

If anybody is interested in a fantasy league on the xbox 360, I just started a GM Connected league with randomized rosters. If you're interested, send a message to my gamertag, StaticTrain. I've got 4 people so far. Van, Ott, Win and NYI are taken.

If you've made it this long without it, I'd just skip 15 all together at this point.

I was in the same boat as you, but I decided to just wait for NHL 16. It's disappointing, this is the first NHL game I've skipped over since I got NHL 10.

I got NHL 15 on my PS4 for a while and I've been trying to update it ever since. I have already updated the game after I bought it and when I click the check updates button on the menu, it says that the game is in it's latest edition. I looked at the update history and it says the latest update I have done is 1.05.

However, I don't have the NHL Draft or three stars or any of the other features that were in the content updates that came out after the game was released. Does anyone know how to update the game properly?

Also, are you not allowed to start the Be a GM mode at the entry draft? Cause right now it always starts after the draft and free agency...

Archived