The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 15 Thread

PlayStation

So if I'm at my buddies place, we can't play online together? That's so lame. Used to be a huge part of NHL14 for me. Discovered last night that it didn't work in 15. Is a patch going to fix this?

IIRC, a patch is coming in October bringing back Online Team Play.

Won division 10 undefeated and about to win division 9 soon with only 1 loss combined the 2 divisions.

Here's my roster:

N.Foligno - Dubinsky - C.Smith

Higgins - Stastny - Hodgson

Zuccarello - someone I can't remember - Gionta

M.Foligno - Mitchell - Luke Adam

Markov - Alzner

MacDonald - Mezsaros

Rielly - Oduya

Andersen

Greiss

Pretty decent team IMO, I want to add more quality players for the 4th line but Luke Adam is a beast for being cheap. I love playing him but he doesn't have the best hands.

This game is officially TERRIBLE. The more I play it the more it becomes true.

From gameplay, to AI to editing lines...

Yeah I'm noticing that too. I like the gameplay and that is as far as it has gone for me. Be a GM is thoroughly annoying me, I'm going to get the achievements for it then not touch it until its patched.

Man, it's ridiculous how stupid the AI defensemen are. When I'm playing HUT online I constantly need to take control of my D because they keep leaving the guy in front of the net for a one timer. They just leave a guy alone in front. It's frustrating when I'm trying to get the puck with a forward on a PK or something, then my D move way out of position.

That and all of the menus might be new, but they are retarded. Everything in Be a GM and HUT takes way longer to do then it should. In HUT you can only view 1 line at a time and swapping people from line to line is stupid.

Be a GM it puts a winger on C on the PK all the time even when the C that is set to that PK line isn't even in the box.

Poke checking is so bad that you have to resort to spamming it for it to even work. So many times you can poke the puck but the guy just keeps it anyways. You have to poke it multiple times for him to lose it.

Breakaways are back to what they use to be. They're easy as hell to score 1on1 with the goalie. Not even just backhand. Backhand's go in top shelf from way out when you deke as well.

Also, for some reason I'm having an easier time against the Superstar AI than I do against All-Star.

I don't know, /endrant.

Won division 10 undefeated and about to win division 9 soon with only 1 loss combined the 2 divisions.

Here's my roster:

N.Foligno - Dubinsky - C.Smith

Higgins - Stastny - Hodgson

Zuccarello - someone I can't remember - Gionta

M.Foligno - Mitchell - Luke Adam

Markov - Alzner

MacDonald - Mezsaros

Rielly - Oduya

Andersen

Greiss

Pretty decent team IMO, I want to add more quality players for the 4th line but Luke Adam is a beast for being cheap. I love playing him but he doesn't have the best hands.

Here's my current:

Clowe - Henrique - Ryder

Silfverberg - Vermette - Jenner

Nichushkin - Eakin - Hemsky

Clutterbuck - Matthias - Dupuis

Daley - Braun

Ellis - Spurgeon

Brewer - Cole

Lehner

Reimer

I do have goalies with higher overall than Lehner's 84, but Lehner is 6'4" and just like last year that makes all the difference.

Hut team using no money other than the free $10 that came with ps4 (got nothing for it anyways), just playing the market.

Skinner (a) - kesler © - okposo (a)

Marchand - couture - steen

Perron - j.staal - callahan

Moulson - turris - simmonds

Hamhuis - yandle

Giodano - carlson

Sekera - josi

Schnieder

Ramo

21-8-4 online, div 6

I decided to start HUT and it's horrible. You have the stupid AI running around and everyone I faced had their roster full of NHL players, while all I had was Vey, Sestito, and another no name. How the hell can I win when Sestito's the team's fastest player?

you can get 85 ovr players for 1000 and some even less. Thats about one games worth.

I decided to start HUT and it's horrible. You have the stupid AI running around and everyone I faced had their roster full of NHL players, while all I had was Vey, Sestito, and another no name. How the hell can I win when Sestito's the team's fastest player?

1.Play offline a lot, so you get some pucks.

2.Get some cheap depth NHL players around 78-82 overall.

3.Get your cheap "Mini-star" (84-86)

4.Win.

5.Play lot's of games with your now strong enough team.

6.Start building your team, Get rid of the majority of those depth players and start getting strong NHLers

The key is to waste a lot of time to build.

Have all the Be a GM trophies now, after about 4 seasons~. Really not worth your time otherwise, simplified, boring version of the last gen be a gm. And now I have all those other modes to look forward to now, what are they called again? Sit on the bench-a-PRO, Waste your ultimate money team and online 1v1. Can't wait.

Archived