The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Cone - Game #108

g_bassi13

Ok here goes, I have been contacted by the sheriff and I was the second investigation and am now their spokesperson.

First round was a hit but the sheriff (our last hope to salvage this game) prefers to wait until tomorrow before revealing which player is mafia.

I will let everyone know who it is as soon as I get the green light

Anything new on this front?

I just want to make sure i understand correctly: the sheiff has hit a mafia and you will be telling us before nightfall?

correct, he didnt want to reveal last night, i am assuming he wanted to see how people would act rather than just hopping on the bandwagon.

Ok everyone just got Green Light, the first round investigation was Kryten!

Sorry Buddy

Vote Kryten

vote Kryten

WW, GFY and Peaches are mafia IMO.

I think it's safe to say that only one, at most, of these 3 is mafia. I know I'm TP, and I think GFY is TP. I'd hazard a guess that it's Peaches but it may be none of the three.

Yes the sheriff investigated Kryten in the first round (he came up mafia) that is why we didn't hear from anyone being contacted to be spokesperson, he investigated me this round and contacted me.

Vig should PM me

That is the last thing the vig should do. I am a TP so the sheriff is a fake and someone is being setup.

IF YOU WERE CONTACTED BY SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE THE SHERIFF, AND TOLD TO CONTACT ALADEEN TO SAY HE WILL BE SPOKESPERSON; YOU ARE BEING LIED TO.

I know a mafia wouldn't contact Aladeen directly because when I show up TP, that person will obviously be suspected. That means that person is likely a TP being set-up. If you are this person, make sure to inform someone you trust of your contact's identity. Sheriff must be dead.

It is also possible that Aladeen is a mafia himself, but don't hang him until you know for sure. Instead, go after the fake sheriff. If no other target seems likely later on, then hang him.

Yes the sheriff investigated Kryten in the first round (he came up mafia) that is why we didn't hear from anyone being contacted to be spokesperson, he investigated me this round and contacted me.

The sheriff contacted you directly, or did someone claiming to be in contact with the sheriff contact you? If the sheriff contacted you directly, that person is a mafia (if you aren't).

Archived