The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WcF: Chicago Blackhawks vs Los Angeles Kings

Who will win?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If the Hawks win game 7, they will face the Rangers for the FIRST TIME in their history for the Stanley cup if you can believe that.

The teams have been in the league since the 1920s and have never played the stanley cup finals against one another. That is a hell of a long wait :lol:

Geez .. the NHL could market the living crap out of that .. let us judge accordingly ..

The thing is, LA has been outplaying CHI this series so I think they should win. But it is pretty obvious that LAK vs NYR is probably giving Bettman a chubby. Though I think if there's been any monkey business in setting up a final, it's been in getting NYR there. LA has earned it.

The difference is the pp. The even strength numbers are very very even. Difference is like 2 shots or something stupidly close.

Pretty bad ending to the game shouldnt of gone that way LA deserved it this is getting stupid the BS of this game

Not quite sure how you came up with that but sure. Hawks down one with 8 minutes left on the road in kings building and score twice to win the game. Pretty sure the hawks deserved this one. Until somebody manages to beat the hawks 4 times you can't ever count them out. As resilient as the Kings are the hawks are just that damn good right now. This will only be the third game 7 for the hawks since their cup in 2010. Pretty sick that they've been that good that they have won that many series without needing game 7's.

BTW: Kanes go-ahead goal doesn't happen against the Rags. Gabby was an important pick up for the offense starved Kings, but he's an indifferent defender at best.

You won't see any of the Rangers playing Kane as easy as that....

I really don't want to be known are someone who wishes ill or harm to anyone...yet Keith really needs his comeuppances settled.

Once that happens, I'll move on. That....or an apology for his dirt-bag nonsence & the sneak-attack head-shots delivered to his union brothers thru-out his career. I dunno? Yikes..someone save me from my bitterness & hatred towards this guy.....

If the Hawks win game 7, they will face the Rangers for the FIRST TIME in their history for the Stanley cup if you can believe that.

The teams have been in the league since the 1920s and have never played the stanley cup finals against one another. That is a hell of a long wait :lol:

That's because it was ALWAYS Montreal in the east. As much as it may be a little sad they didn't succeed I always remember how insufferable their fans were in their glory years, they insescant arrogant bragging. aaaaccckkk...I don't miss it.

lol @ there being 3 times more people watching basketball than hockey in LA when they don't even have a team in the conference finals in basketball. I hope Chicago wins because the hockey fanbase in LA really is just sad

lol @ there being 3 times more people watching basketball than hockey in LA when they don't even have a team in the conference finals in basketball. I hope Chicago wins because the hockey fanbase in LA really is just sad

It's kinda sad actually. People know and talk more about what's going on with the Clippers sale than the Kings playoff run in socal.

Archived