The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WcF: Chicago Blackhawks vs Los Angeles Kings

Who will win?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Quick is a whiny ...

He pretends he's a tough guy only because he knows his freakish teammates got his back.

Quick will hide his tail between his legs QUICKLY if he's playing for the oilers.

Quick is a ....

He pretends he's a tough guy only because he knows his freakish teammates got his back.

Quick will hide his tail between his legs QUICKLY if he's playing for the oilers.

Yup. Once he's got his 5 teammates going after the one player. He gets his stick in there and gets no repercussion from it. Almost looked like he was trying to "Lucic" Shaw at the end there.

He wouldn't fight Crawford though. I mean, it's a playoff game, the goalies aren't going to fight, lets be honest, but in the regular season, I'm sure he'd still waltz to the bench or backdown like he did.

Yup. Once he's got his 5 teammates going after the one player. He gets his stick in there and gets no repercussion from it. Almost looked like he was trying to "Lucic" Shaw at the end there.

He wouldn't fight Crawford though. I mean, it's a playoff game, the goalies aren't going to fight, lets be honest, but in the regular season, I'm sure he'd still waltz to the bench or backdown like he did.

I'm 100% sure Quick did that and the referees turn a blind eye as usual. "Special" instructions from Mike Murphy?

Quick is nowhere near a good goalie as much as he was made out to be. Kings vacuum-sealed defence makes any goalie look much better than he is.

oh boy...I don't like the LA guys...but I'd rather have them too gassed or dis-interested in winning another cup...next season. I have vowed to despise Duncan Keith for life... & the Kings have the guys who might be able to deliver-up some justice. Canucks couldn't in the Gillis era... or they would have be suspended for eternity.

Archived