The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

nogif.gif

The players who are TP's and don't contribute are not smart; they allow the mafia to hide. They are the chief cause of the TP losses.

Maybe you would like to inform everyone as to how/why you think Kesler is innocent.

Too much truth. Guys like JE often do this just so they can have an easy time as mafia and it fucks over the TP most of the time.

And then backtrack when Kryten calls you out as to why I'm suspicious ;)

i didn't backtrack I just know how good you are as mafia, ;) you are suspicious because of your posts about luci, maybe I'm wrong I've been wrong before and that's why I'm not voting for you. As good mafia as you are you're a better TP and you tend to get a lot of suspicion when you are mafia so I have no doubt if you are mafia you will investigated soon and the truth will come out but for now there isn't much to go on.

Intoews seemed a little aggro in one of his posts which is super rare so I thought that was a bit suspect, kesler usually claim special, even if joking and actually he did do that so I am less suspicious of him but I really don't know who to vote for so I haven't changed yet.

OTTS clearly TP and my suspicion of him was obviously a joke.

I'll be driving home soon, so I won't be here until after the deadline. Vote Aladeen to get a vote in. I think the mafia would make more of an effort to save Kesler if he was mafia. That still might come late, though.

Why?

why vote me? Just to get a vote in? Other than your obviously defective mafia-o-meter

i didn't backtrack I just know how good you are as mafia, ;) you are suspicious because of your posts about luci, maybe I'm wrong I've been wrong before and that's why I'm not voting for you. As good mafia as you are you're a better TP and you tend to get a lot of suspicion when you are mafia so I have no doubt if you are mafia you will investigated soon and the truth will come out but for now there isn't much to go on.

Intoews seemed a little aggro in one of his posts which is super rare so I thought that was a bit suspect, kesler usually claim special, even if joking and actually he did do that so I am less suspicious of him but I really don't know who to vote for so I haven't changed yet.

OTTS clearly TP and my suspicion of him was obviously a joke.

Except you said that your suspicion of Toews and I wasn't really a suspicion, but more because you think we're dangerous as mafia. Now it's a legit suspicion again? What was suspicious about my posts about Luciferase?

Except you said that your suspicion of Toews and I wasn't really a suspicion, but more because you think we're dangerous as mafia. Now it's a legit suspicion again? What was suspicious about my posts about Luciferase?

thought you had to drive home... Suspicious because of the timing of you coming out with it while there were suspicions being cast on you.... And instead of posting a defence you just deflected.

This Tanikins vote is weak as hell. I'm logged in anonymously on my phone and not on my computer because I'm too lazy to log out and switch it (and I forgot about it until now). SO SUSPICIOUS THOUGH!!!Vote Kesler87

WW (and possibly KH/VIC) should be watched closely as well.

this one

Archived