The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

Err...okay. I'm not sure I see your point though. I was just defending Tanikins as I'd hate to see someone lynched because of such poor reasoning.

just that you're always so nice, yelling in caps caught my eye :P just doesn't seem like plus I feel you're due to be mafia, I can't remember the last time you were mafia

Err...okay. I'm not sure I see your point though. I was just defending Tanikins as I'd hate to see someone lynched because of such poor reasoning.

The whole Kes vote is poor reasoning. Any first round vote is mostly poor reasoning. Besides, at that point, Tanikins only had two votes for her so she didn't need to be saved. She wasn't in any danger of being lynched.

and I thank you for defending me :)

Heh, you'd better not be Mafia.

just that you're always so nice, yelling in caps caught my eye :P just doesn't seem like plus I feel you're due to be mafia, I can't remember the last time you were mafia

That's fair. :lol:

Besides, at that point, Tanikins only had two votes for her so she didn't need to be saved. She wasn't in any danger of being lynched.

Why does that matter? Any more support for that wonky bandwagon and the Mafia could have loaded on with ease (if she's TP).

I actually agree with Kesler here...the way WW is posting here is really scaring me. Can we get a vote count?

Oh hi guys. Didn't know I was playing mafia.

Just got time to come on CDC and oh look it's past nightfall. Crap. Not happening next time.

Lol just happens to post right after nightfall passes... smooth luci, smooth.

Kesler87 - 7 (LTCanucksfanatic, BurrDaMan, King Heffy, Drouin, Intoewsables, Tanikins, Kryten)

Intoewsables - 2 (OurTimeToShine, Kesler87)

Aladeen – 2 (VICanucksfan5551, JE14)

Tanikins - 1 (Where's Wellwood)

OurTimeToShine - 1 (g_bassi13)

Go Faulk Yourself - 1 (shiznak)

g_bassi13 – 1 (Bo Hunter Booth)

Drouin – 1 (Aladeen)

Bo Hunter Booth – 1 (otherwise)

Not Voting - 2 (Luciferase, Go Faulk Yourself)

The town has spoken and Kesler87 is to be lynched. Kesler87, you may have your last words before being silenced from the game.

Heh, you'd better not be Mafia.

That's fair. :lol:

Why does that matter? Any more support for that wonky bandwagon and the Mafia could have loaded on with ease (if she's TP).

I actually agree with Kesler here...the way WW is posting here is really scaring me. Can we get a vote count?

A wonky bandwagon of 2 votes? And why would the mafia load on a bandwagon to kill a TP in the first round? Why would they risk hinting who they are?

I'm finding your insistence in defending Tanikins when she was in no danger, with weak rational to be suspicious.

Sorry, no fancy write-ups. not sorry

--

g_bassi13 was killed by the Serial Killer.

The Mafia ended Kryten's life.

Drouin was offed by the Vigilante.

--

With 4 players dead, 15 remain.

LIVING

Aladeen

VICanucksfan5551

Where's Wellwood

Bo Hunter Booth

Intoewsables

otherwise

Tanikins

BurrDaMan

LTCanucksfanatic

JE14

OurTimeToShine

King Heffy

Luciferase

Go Faulk Yourself

Shiznak

DECEASED

R1

Kesler87 [Lynch Not Mafia]

g_bassi13 [Serial Killer Kill Mafia]

Kryten [Mafia Kill Not Mafia]

Drouin [Vigilante KillNot Mafia]

Round 2 may begin.

My suspicion list

Aladeen

BDM

Tanakins

Intoewsables

Where's Wellwood

Make sure BDM gets tortured before she is lynched. I'd suggest starvimg her til her fat begins to break down but keep feeding her enough so the muscles don't break down. Then I would reccomend waterboarding and other humiliation techniques.

Lastly I would suggest stoning and then let her rot in solitary confinement cell with starving rats

Archived