The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Head Coach Questions

Kanucklehead10

Which Head Coach?  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

John Shannon must be poster on here as he stated on SNET back on Monday that he believes Crawford is in mix for HC. I don't believe him at all. He's throwing it out there in hopes of stirring the pot. Shannon is about as credible as Eklund.

Now that Bylsma has been officially relieved of his duties by Pittsburg - are we an attractive destination? Do we want him?

Only speaking for myself, but no, I wouldn't want him as the Canucks head coach. My current (meaningless) vote is still for Desjardins.

Guaranteed 100% it's Willy Desjardins. I have family in Climax (his hometown) and apparently the town is a buzz with the rumour stemming from his family. Apparently he has already had 2 telephone interviews.

The other wild card in this is Doug Lidster (assistant in Texas) is very good friends with his former teammate Linden. Lidster will follow Desjardins to join him as an assistant.

Will be announced when AHL playoffs are over. Flame away.

Guaranteed 100% it's Willy Desjardins. I have family in Climax (his hometown) and apparently the town is a buzz with the rumour stemming from his family. Apparently he has already had 2 telephone interviews.

The other wild card in this is Doug Lidster (assistant in Texas) is very good friends with his former teammate Linden. Lidster will follow Desjardins to join him as an assistant.

Will be announced when AHL playoffs are over. Flame away.

Just curious but how do you know it's the Canucks job and not the Panthers job? There's a report that the Panthers have also sought permission to talk to him.

par marts or erkka westerlund.

they play a beautiful European style and would be extremely ideal for our group of players...

Both Par and Erkka have had amazing success. In my opinion they are better than all these candidates.

FYI Par was the Sweden coach and Erkka was the Finland coach in sochi.

They'll adapt quickly to the NHL ice. Elite minds that can seriously get a team to win a championship

Travis Green please. Dan Bylsma please! Dejardians please! (Not sure if Dejardians will be successful. have a feeling he might struggle; even though that makes no sense.)

Travis Green is perfectly suited to coaching our AHL affiliate in Utica, thank you very much. Leave well enough alone, please.

With all of those young-stars coming thru,....he will be doing the lion's share of the work preparing them to be Pros & to get ready for their NHL call-ups or debuts. Think again.

Archived