The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

parking stall discrepancy at Rogers Arena

TrevorLinden4ever

It's all part of the Boston model. Should see the parking lot there...out of control.

Yes get used to it. Its probably Benning's. Big, obnoxious, don't care about the rules. Its the new model. We should all park this way now, and speed bag punch or spear in the gonads anyone who tells us to move!

Go to the Canucks homepage and look at the pickup taking up more than their fair shar of parking space. This is nasty. Linden and Benning probably dont notice it but if we have people working in this organization who dont carry any sense of consideration and take up two parking spaces, then we need an atitude shift.

knight_rider-2.gif

No kidding, maybe some of the staff take up too much space in the lunchroom too. call the police! I assume that when an event is being held and people pay to park there, then staff aren't allowed to take 2, or even park there at all.

It can depend on the logistic and ambience of the lunchroom too. During the off season it might not be so crowded so if need be, you can move your whole office and bedroom in there if you wanted. Of course, most common areas apart from the cubicals aren't really all that maculate anyway so calling the police might get you fired unless a fight between employees ensued.

Really?... I think they have more important things to do then call someone who took up two whole parking spots when there are hundreds if other spots available. Who cares???

Try telling that to a feisty old lady at Walmart who wont pull any punches. She wouldn't let it be after this one guy parked a couple millimeters over the line so the cops and mall security had to defuse the situation.

I wonder if that's Linden's truck?

lol, Linden would never own an obnoxious piece of crap like that unless he used it for work, like as in work where you need a big ass stupid truck that's too big for the road and parking spots

lol, Linden would never own an obnoxious piece of crap like that unless he used it for work, like as in work where you need a big ass stupid truck that's too big for the road and parking spots

I remember a spotlight on Linden when he was playing and they interviewed him while he was driving his pickup to the rink...

Archived