The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

parking stall discrepancy at Rogers Arena

TrevorLinden4ever

It says small car on the parking spot so the guy probably purposely took up more than 1 parking spot so some idiot doesn't come up beside him and scratch his truck.

i'd say that the idiot in that scenario is the guy who parked his giant penis replacement in a spot marked "small car".

There is no hockey and probably no day time event happening at GM Place when they took that photo. I'm sure if you worked at a school you would be able to park like that during the summer months as well.

No kidding, maybe some of the staff take up too much space in the lunchroom too. call the police! I assume that when an event is being held and people pay to park there, then staff aren't allowed to take 2, or even park there at all.

I'm super glad the OP sussed this out. Clearly he/she should be some sort of dective, if not already because he/she obviously notices small details that the average person doesnt. I saw the page and I didnt even notice this atrocity was happening!! Way to go that extra mile OP!!

Do you work in the organization? If so, then why complain to an INTERNET MESSAGE board and not management? If not, why should you care? This is not a public parking lot. How people park at their job is between them and management.

This has literally nothing to do with you.

Archived