The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (5) New York Rangers vs (6) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Was a lovely playoff montage by CBC there at the and. No other sport compares to this. World Cup won't even be a that exciting now tbh...can't wait for the new season to begin lol. Draft in 13 days folks!!!

Lol your opinions matter less than the flies around a garbage can. The World Cup is a symbol of racial unity. You disgust me.

Lol your opinions matter less than the flies around a garbage can. The World Cup is a symbol of racial unity. You disgust me.

Wth are you on. I never took a jab at the meaning lol. Talking about the sport Einstein. Way to take things out of context. You seem like one of those guys that picks and chooses what he says when quoting others and flips is completely to day and night.

Wth are you on. I never took a jab at the meaning lol. Talking about the sport Einstein. Way to take things out of context. You seem like one of those guys that picks and chooses what he says when quoting others and flips is completely to day and night.

I have nothing to say to a hypocrite.

I didn't even bother watching the celebration. Knowing these scrubs are gonna be sleeping with every broad they encounter tonight and the fact that the Canucks will probably never win a cup in my lifetime brings a tear to my eye.

strange view - you sound like that weirdo kid that went on the jealous rampage.

Archived