The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official]2014 FIFA World Cup l Germany wins 2014 World Cup l

Blueberries

I haven't watched soccer in a long time. Since when have refs used spray paint/lime to mark how far players can stand from the ball off of a free kick? Thought that was kinda cool.

Pretty sure they said it's new for this years world cup

i no longer recognize all these current players except for a select few....

still living in 2002, 2006, 2010 where beckham, joe cole, owen, ferdinand, gary neville still played on england, totti, zambrotta, cannavaro, inzaghi on italy, kaka, ronaldhino, juninho, gilberto silva was on brazil...

now i only recognize the obvious ones, c ronaldo, messi, rooney, walcott, gerrard, lampard, david villa, torres,

i looked at the brazil team roster, and i had no idea who 90% of the players were....btw what happened to robinho?

i blame it on the lack of interest in football these past years from my friends and lack of coverage! :P

I can so relate to that. Haven't watched most of these guys before, but excited to watch this new wave!

Huge start defensive gaps for Croatia

Fixed that.

Neymar looks like such a punk, not much like a superstar, when his elbow's as active as his feet.

Also, LOL to Marcelo "creating history" with that marker.

A horrid dive just ruined the first game of the tournament.. Brutal officiating.

Turned on the game and not 5 minutes in a terrible dive decides the game in favour of the home side. Turned it off right away. Sorry FIFA, I love the beautiful game but not the way it is officiated by you.

Archived