The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Guy Lafleur: Vanek and Patches must go

So they should rid themselves of Pacioretty? Gosh, we'll take him. That guy is an amazing finisher and perhaps he was playing injured. Montreal lacks depth so I guess it's all his fault now... Vanek I agree, he sucked.

39 Goals for Pacioretty during season. Only 5 Goals in 17 Playoff Games. Not good enough. He was invisible during playoffs.

If Montreal gets rid of Pacioretty because they lost in the ECF without a starting goaltender, then they are pretty stupid.

Patches is a great player.

Lol, Tokarski played as good as Price would have IMO. The problem is goal scoring, you cannot win a game without scoring any goals...

Lol, Tokarski played as good as Price would have IMO. The problem is goal scoring, you cannot win a game without scoring any goals...

Tokaraki played really well, but he let in 3 goals once and 4 in another.... I just kinda imagine that Price may have stole 1 of those games....maybe both.

Tokaraki played really well, but he let in 3 goals once and 4 in another.... I just kinda imagine that Price may have stole 1 of those games....maybe both.

Also, Price is excellent at moving the puck up the ice quick and really helps Montreal with their transition game.

Pacioretty was not great in the playoffs, although had a superb season. It would be crazy to get rid of him.

Vanek was crap, he isn't going to sign with the Habs anyways. I won't even take a look at him, disappears when the games get tougher and more is on the line.

Archived