The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PC Gaming Thread

His performance is fine. Great actually. I'm just sick and tired of the Joker at this point.

Batman has an amazing rogues gallery and to be fair, they've done a great job of incorporating a wide variety of baddies into every game they've done so far. Bit they manage to keep centring it around him before they touch on the others.

Hidden Content

I think the worst part is that the story feels like it's completely faltering the second they passed the main story arch to someone that is not him. But I'm blaming that on poorer writing, rather than his absence from the spot as main villain. 

From what I've heard from a lot of outlets, the story of Arkham Knight is one of the positives of the game. It's lots of people's favourite Batman story.

I enjoyed the story myself, and I'm almost done but I've put it off for awhile after letting a buddy borrow it as I bought MGS.

From what I've heard from a lot of outlets, the story of Arkham Knight is one of the positives of the game. It's lots of people's favourite Batman story.

I enjoyed the story myself, and I'm almost done but I've put it off for awhile after letting a buddy borrow it as I bought MGS.

I can't say that I liked the story. It was definitely a step down from Arkham City, and even Arkham Asylum in many ways. Better than Arkham Origins in a lot of ways, but not all.

It relies so heavily on death as a mover of its story, and carrier of impact. Also, it's a little too telegraphed, at least it is up to 80% completion. Maybe they'll throw a swerve my way, and I'm kind of hoping they are.

Maybe it's just a general exhaustion for me of the Arkham formula, but I don't think it's more than just a bit of the problem. It's not bad, just disappointing.

Edited by g_bassi13

Just tried playing Arkham Knight... I can now see why people are crazy over the PC version. My rig can handle Witcher 3 at max, but I play Arkham Knight at medium, and I get lag, stuttering... I'm going to return the game and get my money back. Warner Bros doesn't deserve my money.

I've started to play the visual novel Sound of Drop - fall into poison - during breaks from my current Persona 4 run and I've run into a problem with dying. It feels like every choice you make in this game will lead to your death (there's 30 bad endings). 

I must go on. Poor little Mayu must escape from the evil Manten Aquarium.

Edited by Tanev's Smirk

Uh oh.. Decided to buy Black Ops 3 on a whim after (With my Batman money). It's actually really fun, and there's actually a lot more variety to the game play now, with the boosters and specialized classes. From the few hours I've played, I can say that it's been worth the 60$ I paid. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/11/2015, 10:49:00, Mimerez said:

46 minutes ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

Oh my goodness the steam sale has arrived.

This site is so broken, that I can only type inside this quote box, as I can't delete it, or type under it. So I'll just roll with this. Sorry, lol.

But yeah, I don't see myself interested in anything this time other than picking up Tales of the Borderlands from Monty's recommendation. But even that I want to wait for a special daily sale on.

There's nothing else, except for maybe Freedom Planet, but that has to get a lot cheaper first. Like a lot cheaper.

The one thing I would have wanted to get no questions asked was Life is Strange, but I bought it at full price, like an idiot. It went on sale the next day as well for like $4 cheaper, but Steam refunds are a horrendous process, like anything with Steam's non existent customer support, and it didn't work out. Also Life is Strange ended so poorly that it was a waste of money at anything but a discount price. Such a worthless ending.