The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PC Gaming Thread

Tomb Raider is being released released on PC on April 1st, or so says the German Amazon site. Apparently, enough to give it exclusivity through the holiday season to move those XBONE consoles, but not much more. I think PS4 owners will have to wait even longer. Not sure if I want to buy it, because Crystal Dynamics, Square Enix, and Microsoft pissed me off royally with that exclusive licence they pulled out after the games announcement. Then again, that last game (the reboot), may have been my favourite game of 2013. So I dunno.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B015G1WM5I

There's the link. I doubt it's a confirmed date, but it's likely at least roughly accurate. It's just something I stumbled while browsing the site, so it's not even like I'm passing on someone else's speculation, or announcement.

Edited by g_bassi13

I'm trying to think of a game that was popular not long ago that's an indie game. I don't remember what it's called, and I don't know what it's about either because I've never played it. It's within the past year I think.
I think people in this thread played it, but even then I'm not sure. I'm so stumped right now.

Edit: I think it was Life Is Strange.

Edited by DollarAndADream

3 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

I'm trying to think of a game that was popular not long ago that's an indie game. I don't remember what it's called, and I don't know what it's about either because I've never played it. It's within the past year I think.
I think people in this thread played it, but even then I'm not sure. I'm so stumped right now.

Edit: I think it was Life Is Strange.

Didn't like it. Rather I loved it a lot, but it was all forced to be pointless at the end. Was very, very disappointed in the direction it went.

lmao k the fight against Valgard in Witcher 3 is rigged bull$&!#. Impossible. Going on an hour now and 20 something fights where as I beat the previous two in one attempt. Counter attack is programmed to not work here.

K well now I'm champion of champions. Counter attack simply refused to work that fight at times and I'd get smoked for three or four hits.. Guess I had to dance around a lot and parry the whole time.

Edited by Tortorella's Rant

7 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

lmao k the fight against Valgard in Witcher 3 is rigged bull$&!#. Impossible. Going on an hour now and 20 something fights where as I beat the previous two in one attempt. Counter attack is programmed to not work here.

I just gave up at that point :(

Zombies seem to be back in DayZ after the latest update.

I paused when a few were running at me and wondered what they were.

Edit: Oh and you can safely jump off buildings because fall damage is broken.

Edit: Hmm... some buildings do have working fall damage. 

Edited by Tanev's Smirk

7 hours ago, Ryanstorm said:

DayZ VS Dying Light ???? Anyone know which is better?

Let me put this in terms any hockey fan can understand.

Dying Light is the Chicago Blackhawks, DayZ is The Edmonton Oilers ugly, beaten, hidden stepchild.

• Upvote 1