The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Horrible Idea Of Trading Youth

How many of you guys have actually seen Horvat on a regular basis, he's this he's that I don't know where this all comes from

There are a number of posters who've watched him regularly in London. I've watched a number of his games that were televised, either with the WJHC or in the OHL, and supplemented that with scouting reports.

Maybe a better question is have you seen as much or more than others to say he is or isn't any of those things?

How many of you guys have actually seen Horvat on a regular basis, he's this he's that I don't know where this all comes from

Horvat and Reinhart had great chemistry in the world juniors, if the third member of the that line ( Conner McDavid ) could have buried any of at least a half dozen gifts from Sam and Bo we would have done much better at that tourney.

Here's hoping we can somehow land Sam at the draft!

There's something to remember about all the people who post trades on this board. That is, if they were running the team, we'd be virtually guaranteed the best shot at getting the first overall draft pick EVERY SINGLE YEAR!

There is the lottery, so its never completely guaranteed, but we'd have a great shot at it!

I sometimes think having that to talk about year in and year out would keep many of them completely happy!

:rolleyes::shock::rolleyes::P

Archived