The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 16 Thread ***

Apples

This ^^^

Frankly...Ill miss Brittany.......

BRITTANYYYYYYYYYYY_zpsbe957f34.jpg

Ya, she was a smoke show.

This has been one of the worst seasons of BB in recent years, there are only a few contestants that I enjoy watching...other than that, the rest are floaters.

Zach's a freaking "mentalist". Guy needs a psychiatrist.

At least he did something different and nominated 2 people who haven't been on the block. He's in people's heads. Rattling some cages. You know, actually playing the game.

At least he did something different and nominated 2 people who haven't been on the block. He's in people's heads. Rattling some cages. You know, actually playing the game.

Is that what you think that is? To me he just looks like an egotistical spazz.

Frankie and Derrick are playing the game. Zach's trying but his social game and strategy SUCKS.

The females casted this season has been pretty bad. Besides Christine and Nicole, the rest are utterly clueless about the game.

Joey is terrible. Pow pow is clueless. Britany has never watched the show before and doesn't know anything and was probably casted for her big boobs. Amber also has not seen the show before and just floats along and does nothing. Victoria is a waste of space in the BB house. Jogodsta should just self evict herself.

Most frustrating person to see in the house. Cant stand keep seeing her crying every day saying she works her ass off and wins things. Useless player thats garbage at everything in the game.

Ya, she was a smoke show.

This has been one of the worst seasons of BB in recent years, there are only a few contestants that I enjoy watching...other than that, the rest are floaters.

Last years season was the absolute worst I've ever seen.

Everyone from bb15 was a froot loop dingus.

All I've seen Christine do on the feeds is burp like a man and get handed alliances.

All the girls except Brittany were floaters.

I hope they cast an entire group of people who can actually compete next year.

Brittany was a terrible social player. She made no alliances, had no idea what was going on in the house and was thrown up on the block every week for a reason.

Theres also nothing wrong with floating in the game as long you have a strong social game by making alliances and making sure your safe like Nicole and Christine.

Victoria and Jogodsta, on the other hand, are terrible floaters who does nothing and have 0 social/strategic game.

Zach has done a decent job stirring shit up in the house. He is still an idiot but at least he is making the show interesting by trying to be the villain. The show has lost so much of its charm for me, I remember when guys like Russell and Jase used to make the show entertaining by being hot heads. So far this season has seen some extremely weak female competition and an unusual amount of crying from the guys. Now I am not trying to say that there is anything wrong with a guy crying but they should balance it out with more guys like Russell/Jase.

Could the girls this season suck anymore though. Joey and Brittany were absolutely clueless throughout this game and deserved to be eliminated. In another season Poala could have made it pretty far by floating but there are already so many floaters that she actually ended up being a target which was hilarious. Christine is playing the Andy game which is basically float as much as you can till the end. I want her out so bad. Nicole is the only girl in this house who I actually feel like rooting for but even her nasally voice is a huge turn off. Jocasta is pretty irrelevant, no one cares if she stays or goes. Terrible job casting the girls BB, should have thrown a few strong girls in who did not take crap from anyone. Right now all of them are too nice to actually say anything back. I take it they are a bit gun shy from last year where they took a few too many of them and the show turned into "Mean Girls".

I wouldnt give CBS complete blame on how boring the season is going. It is kind of hard to predict what people will act like within the house. Everyone is running around with their tails between their legs. Who ever is in power.. everyone votes out whom ever they want out. There is no other side of the house. There is an 'alliance' but when you look at it.. Its pretty much one big alliance with one member being picked off each week

I hope they target the remaining members of the Bomb Squad aka Detonators.

Probably not. Even with a 5k incentive, Donny was scared to make 2 hinky votes, so I don't think he has the balls to put up Cody, Derrick or Frankie.

Nicole will be manipulated by Christine, so her nominations will be pro Detonators.

Jocasta, Victoria will be 2 easy nominations and I think the other two will probably be Zach, who wants to be nominated and Caleb.

Probably not. Even with a 5k incentive, Donny was scared to make 2 hinky votes, so I don't think he has the balls to put up Cody, Derrick or Frankie.

Nicole will be manipulated by Christine, so her nominations will be pro Detonators.

Jocasta, Victoria will be 2 easy nominations and I think the other two will probably be Zach, who wants to be nominated and Caleb.

He wasn't scared to vote.. he was scared to call someone out after for doing that... he's right that it would've been so out of character for him tbh.. I would've taken the 5000 though and worked around it

:lol:

Archived