The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Draft] VAN selects Jake Virtanen 6th Overall

Strombone1

So you are saying what? Are the scouts incompetents? I'm not sure what to make of your comments, it's not like these players are on Game Center every second night.

Scouts are incompetent very frequently.

My point is that people around here have passionate opinions for the sake of having passionate opinions, and that is embarrassing. It's like the hallmark of the kids of this website. Near insanity for its own sake.

The opinions on a very complex situation couldnt be based more on a handful of paragraphs someone read here or there. If you believe these guys are sitting there watching Virtanen every night, taking notes and comparing him to other players, that's fine. I don't, and it's why I can't believe the arguments are even happening

Scouts are incompetent very frequently.

My point is that people around here have passionate opinions for the sake of having passionate opinions, and that is embarrassing. It's like the hallmark of the kids of this website. Near insanity for its own sake.

The opinions on a very complex situation couldnt be based more on a handful of paragraphs someone read here or there. If you believe these guys are sitting there watching Virtanen every night, taking notes and comparing him to other players, that's fine. I don't, and it's why I can't believe the arguments are even happening

Indeed. Also, I like your name and the band.

Archived